Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar Pistorious shoots girlfriend dead - mistaken for burglar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The found testosterone and syringes in his house as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      the shin-ing

Oh my god! I'm done ahahahahahhahah

Comment

its all gonna come down to the trajectory of the bullet if they determine he had his legs on before he killed her (by the height of the bullet hole on the door) then IMO he'll be charged for premeditated murder

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          the shin-ing

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            its all gonna come down to the trajectory of the bullet if they determine he had his legs on before he killed her (by the height of the bullet hole on the door) then IMO he'll be charged for premeditated murder
            The witness who claimed she heard a couple arguing between 2 and 3am will be crucial as well, especially as she was shot around 3am.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              The witness who claimed she heard a couple arguing between 2 and 3am will be crucial as well, especially as she was shot around 3am.
              I actually just heard that on the radio, he's guilty in my book I truly hope he doesn't get away with it

Comment

Comment

Comment

So his defense is he thought someone broke in to take a dump?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                      Bull**** ass story, if that's his actual account of what happened. Anybody in their right mind would check if your bf/gf was laying in the bed with you first, before freaking out and just shooting. And if he called out to the "intruder", wouldn't his girl call back out?

Comment

Working...
                      X