No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Bradley Hurt His Feet From Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Easy View Post
    It was a head butt let's keep it real!!!!! That was his best weapon all night you may need to go back & watch the fight again he kept going down & coming up w/ his head throughout the fight. There is not even an argument to be had the entire world knows who won the fight.
    I watched the fight several times, had Pac winning by a few rounds. I saw several images of Pac coming in and dipping to the side as Bradley was ducking, it looked like Pac was just as guilty for causing a head clash as Bradley was. I also saw plenty of punches that Bradley landed on Pac that he got no credit for whatsoever. Pac ate more punches than he wanted to and couldn't handle Bradley once he changed his style up............that's why they won't fight him again because they know that Tim will fight completely different this time and they don't know how to prepare for him.

They thought they were going to maul the smaller fighter and KO him.......didn't happen though did it?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Translation= He didn't stand in front of me like a heavy bag. I think people need to start distinguishing between running and circling the opponent.
      Exactly.

I'd much rather be known for hurting my foot because I was boxing and moving than to blame itchy socks for a loss like Pacquiao did.

Ninja please.

Comment

Lol, the thing that u pac apologists keep reiterating is that "Pacquiao won"... Nobody is saying Pacquiao lost, the argument is whether or not Bradley RAN

If u really think that if Bradley wasn't defensive he would have had a better chance at winning, than OBVIOUSLY u don't know shit about boxing, which to be honest wouldn't surprise anybody

And if ur one of those people crying becuz u supposedly didn't get ur moneys worth... Umm, that's just as much Pacquiao's fault as it is Bradley's... Bradley wanted to be defensive, Pacquiao should have cut off the ring and used that hand and foot speed everyone's always braggin about... But he couldn't do it, and that's not Bradley's fault...

Sorry, ur hero is a limited fighter...

Comment

This subject is beat to death. Bradley won 2 rounds against Manny. I'm not being biased, I know what I saw. That decision was really, really bad for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
            Lol, the thing that u pac apologists keep reiterating is that "Pacquiao won"... Nobody is saying Pacquiao lost, the argument is whether or not Bradley RAN

If u really think that if Bradley wasn't defensive he would have had a better chance at winning, than OBVIOUSLY u don't know shit about boxing, which to be honest wouldn't surprise anybody

And if ur one of those people crying becuz u supposedly didn't get ur moneys worth... Umm, that's just as much Pacquiao's fault as it is Bradley's... Bradley wanted to be defensive, Pacquiao should have cut off the ring and used that hand and foot speed everyone's always braggin about... But he couldn't do it, and that's not Bradley's fault...

Sorry, ur hero is a limited fighter...

Limited fighter LOL.....you are right it was not Pac's best performance, but that's such an overused word in regards to Pac.

Of course he is limited, that's why people like him and what made him an exciting fighter

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
              Limited fighter LOL.....you are right it was not Pac's best performance, but that's such an overused word in regards to Pac.

Of course he is limited, that's why people like him and what made him an exciting fighter
              Well this makes no sense...People like Pac because he is a Cinderella story,and was a guy who was moving up the ranks and winning...Story's like that are always appealing...

But this does not change the fact that Pac is a bit of a limited fighter,and it shows in the fights he has took and won,and the fights he has took and either fought a draw in or lost...Marquez and Bradley have one thing in common with their styles...They both use their brains..It seems that Pac will always have trouble with fighters like this,not to mention Morales..Another fighter who uses ring smarts(although he does go balls to the wall as well)to win fights...

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post

No, he's an exciting fighter becuz he has speed, power, and an aggressive brawler-like style

Prime Mike Tyson wasn't limited and he's one of the most exciting fighters in history... Nobody paid all that money to see him fight becuz they thought he MIGHT lose, they bought it becuz they KNEW he'd win by KO

And nobody bought Pacquiao vs Bradley becuz they thought he might lose, Pacquiao was the favorite after all

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  So how did Bradley bust your lip all up then Mr. Pacquiao? Did he step on your lip when he was running you over? Roach, how'd Pac win the fight when it was Bradley's hand that was raised at the end of the bout?

Bradley was put in a wheelchair, I'd say Pac won that damage competition.

Comment

Pac's Logic:

Pacquiao:Bradley hurt his feet from running.

Typical follow up question: Why couldn't you finish him if his legs hurt?

Pacquiao:Because he was running

Typical follow up question: Wouldn't having messed up feet STOP Bradley from running?

Pacquiao: ummm Ask my promoter Bob Arum...

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                      Pac's Logic:

Pacquiao:Bradley hurt his feet from running.

Typical follow up question: Why couldn't you finish him if his legs hurt?

Pacquiao:Because he was running

Typical follow up question: Wouldn't having messed up feet STOP Bradley from running?

Pacquiao: ummm Ask my promoter Bob Arum...
                      Typical worshiper.

Question should be why is a young, undefeated hungry lion can't brutalize an older, overrated, one-dimensional midget from Asia? A midget who fought nothing but washed-up, weight-drained fighters?

These clowns can't make up their minds.

Comment

Working...
                      X