No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman has sold his soul...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Kellerman has sold his soul...

Someone must've sat him down after the post fight PAC interview and let him know where his bread gets buttered... The BS he was spewing prior to the Canelo vs Kirkalnd fight was at times delusional and other times flat out lies...

"PAC won 4 rounds on some peoples cards with one arm with two imagine what he could've done"

"If you want to blame anyone blame the NSAC... Now all of the sudden they want to follow the rules. That wasn't in line with the spirit of the event" (so bend the rules for PAC max?)

"Had PAC postponed the fight he would've been out for at least 12 months who knows if Floyd would would still be fighting?"
    (It was an old injury that he's been fighting with for years if he re aggravated it ... Some rest would've had him ready for September without surgery)

I'm sure someone will post the link but seriously Max normally is the most level headed on HBO but This is the first time I honestly can say I think ... That's over with. Max has compromised the only thing that made him a decent analyst...

Trying to sell that Rematch man, its all a hustle.

Comment

Lol don't knock his hustle brah. Mans gotta eat

Comment

He was spewing that same BS on his radio show this past week. And of course HBO had a word with him.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          Someone must've sat him down after the post fight PAC interview and let him know where his bread gets buttered... The BS he was spewing prior to the Canelo vs Kirkalnd fight was at times delusional and other times flat out lies...

"PAC won 4 rounds on some peoples cards with one arm with two imagine what he could've done"

"If you want to blame anyone blame the NSAC... Now all of the sudden they want to follow the rules. That wasn't in line with the spirit of the event" (so bend the rules for PAC max?)

"Had PAC postponed the fight he would've been out for at least 12 months who knows if Floyd would would still be fighting?"
          (It was an old injury that he's been fighting with for years if he re aggravated it ... Some rest would've had him ready for September without surgery)

I'm sure someone will post the link but seriously Max normally is the most level headed on HBO but This is the first time I honestly can say I think ... That's over with. Max has compromised the only thing that made him a decent analyst...
          He's just towing the line for HBO...it's his job. Everybody wants to make more money...and it's becoming obvious now after hearing the post replay remarks by Kellerman prior to the Canelo fight that HBO is posturing for this.

Comment

Kellerman should know damn well that there will be no rematch.

Comment

Sounds pretty down to earth to me. I know it doesn't suit the agendas of a lot of rabid fans but, for Max, it's not too out there.

Comment

100% Businessman Pushing HBO's Agenda For A Check! Pathetic to watch Kellerman do this I guess it is his punishment for asking Pacquiao tough questions after his fight

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Sounds pretty down to earth to me. I know it doesn't suit the agendas of a lot of rabid fans but, for Max, it's not too out there.
                  Meh, Max is factually incorrect, but its not "out there".

Im not mad. Max got bosses like we all do. Thats how it goes.

Comment

Tisk tisk tisk...

Comment

Working...
                    X