No announcement yet.

Ariana Grande Sued for Allegedly Copying Song Lyrics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    These charges are false and will be proven so in due time. Anyone claiming Ariana as their's, check yourselves.

at me running scared.

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post
    She's mine. Time to move on. Please don't make us get a restraining order. Just take the good memories with you.

**** got real i see this ending on the thunder dome.

Comment

Beautiful girl with the body of a 12 year old. I was disappointed to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        Beautiful girl with the body of a 12 year old. I was disappointed to see that.
        Well I agree that my Ariana does have a teenager body. But its not a 12 year old. Its more like a prime 18 year old.

Comment

I hate that style of singing. She's garbage. Just another cute girl with an average voice. The teens will lap it up. Music isn't art anymore. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
            I hate that style of singing. She's garbage. Just another cute girl with an average voice. The teens will lap it up. Music isn't art anymore. Shame.
            You're fucking garbage.

Give me your address.

Comment

She's mine. Time to move on. Please don't make us get a restraining order. Just take the good memories with you.

Bro she mine. Everyone on B-Scene knows this. Just quit while you're ahead. First you green K me, then try to take my girl? Disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Bro she mine. Everyone on B-Scene knows this. Just quit while you're ahead. First you green K me, then try to take my girl? Disappointed.
                I can let you have her on Sundays. While I go to church.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                  she killed it on this. im impressed.

Comment

Only thing I know this chick from is some stupid show on Nickelodeon where she uses the most annoying voice in TV history.

Comment

I can let you have her on Sundays. While I go to church.
                      Going to church? I heard only scurred modafuckas go to church. Ice Cube FTW.

Comment

Working...
                      X