Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruben Guerrero >>> Angel Garcia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvuOourkZ2E

What a legend.

Would love to see Garcia vs Guerrero, just to see what these two nutters have to say.
    Last edited by John Locke; 10-23-2013, 04:07 PM.

I don't talk **** man, I back it up.

Comment

Would love to see a Garcia vs Guerrero fight, just to see what their fathers have to say

Comment

Hahaha! Mad bast4rd!

''Argh man he run like chicken! He said he was gonna fight toe-to-toe and he run like a fu.ckin' chicken!''

Comment

puerto rican judo vs mexican judo!

Comment

Rubens son ain't back up nothing his daddy talked about. Danny did!

Comment

I never even thought of these two fighting, but god damn that would be great.

"woman beater!" dude really lost it during that press conference.

Comment

I'm from Gilroy, CA (where Robert's from) and lemme tell you, everybody was rollin over that rant Ruben had. Some were embarrassed, some were proud, I thought it was funny as ****.. Dude is a real though.. Obviously he kept it real and didn't change for the cameras.

As far as Danny vs Robert, initially i thought Danny would mop him up (Ghost's brother didn't like my thoughts very much on FB lol), but now that I think of it, it may be interesting.. Thing is though, what has Robert done to really get these title shots?? A strong argument can be made that he shouldn't have gotten the Floyd fight.. And now all the sudden he's to get a Garcia matchup for another title shot? Na. Dude needs to prove himself.
                Last edited by IronMike86; 10-23-2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

I can't stand either of the fathers. They are two of the biggest a holes in boxing and totally full of ****. Garcia is a very good fighter and I think he would beat Guerrero.

Comment

No way angel is the man. They both sound like crack pots by atleast angel is funny and his son could back up his trash talk lol

Comment

Working...
                    X