Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Pac ask for a 14 day cutoff against Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

After the Cotto fight Floyd got scared, his health is more important to Floyd.

Floyd Daddy told him to not to fight Pacquiao.

He loves his son and cares for his well being.
    I would have a hard time defending this if I were a flomo.
    The man is basically admitting he's a rich coward.

Comment

I think there's still a lot of topics in nsb not centered on pac & Floyd, go & check it out, lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Manny 100% ducked Floyd this thread is conclusive PROOF , we all knew he did at the time , but now his actions concerning OST and cut off dates prove it .

He walked over a cut of date saying he gets weak from taking blood , the Pac idiots gobbled it up while Manny lied his ass off to get out of the fight .

And look at the Pac fans gloss over it LOL .
        How could Manny be ducking Floyd when he said he would do exactly as Floyd says in respect to drug testing? That is unless Reloaded is stuck in a time warp in late 2009/2010?

Talk about gobbled it up:
        - YOU RELOADED, were the CW hater until Floyd called for one again.
        - Secondly, Floyd fans like you are still pretending that Manny never accepted the testing and didn't even notice that Floyd went from "Take the test and we have a fight" to "Manny accepted drug testing but now I have another roadblock for him and my fans will gobble it all up, especially Reloaded"

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Where has it been addressed? I haven't seen it if it has.

Can you give me a link instead of throwing around insults?
          I ask him to do his research, he responds by asking me to do the research for him...smh. Fl0mos really have no integrity. There was a quote I read on this site, said something like, you can't win when arguing with an idiot because they have more experience than you. This thread is one giant example of it. Rios is going to beat Manny, but as an unbiased fan, I must say, Manny got it bad with you fl0mos, poor guy can't catch a break no matter what test he takes. And I do believe vada is the best testing agency out there. They're not catering to no promoter, as they've shown already.
          Last edited by Warrios; 09-28-2013, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X