Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes: I'll Break Lara's Ribs, Send Him To The Hospital!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
    Am I missing something?
    turns down too many fights

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      turns down too many fights
      If this fight goes through, at least Vanes took one good right turn.

Comment

I can't stop laughing it seems...yeah Vanes,sure you will

Comment

Vanes is one deluted guy. I'll believe the fight is happening once one throws the first punch. In the ring, just to be clear.

Lara is gonna tax that ass. Ouma gave him trouble with his southpaw stance and Lara is going to knock him out.

Comment

Considering he was almost knocked out against Roman and he looked like crap, I don't see him beating Lara or even causing him problems.

Comment

Vanes is banking that Lara struggles with pressure/inside fighters. Which is false cause he seemed to handle Williams easily as well as Hernandez. Meanwhile Vanes is forgetting how chinny he is with a not very good D and like someone pointed out, struggled vs a southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                Vanes is one deluted guy. I'll believe the fight is happening once one throws the first punch. In the ring, just to be clear.

Lara is gonna tax that ass. Ouma gave him trouble with his southpaw stance and Lara is going to knock him out.
                ya and berto knocked out hernandez in half round and Lara struggled to even hurt a c level fighter and yes lets not forget that he actually lost to Molina and got a gift draw, and Molina for all his talents is barely a B fighter not on the level of Vanes. People are hugging this guys balls as if he's fought one A fighter after another... Joe Greene is a better a fighter, at least was at the time was thought to be a highly regarded prospect, and vanes made him look silly... ya ya ya, lara beat an overrated, coming off a KTFO of the year vs martinez, Paul Williams, but we all know Paul was shot as evidenced by the fact that golden boy actually had agreed to put up Canelo to PWill... all you idiots look at their resume and tell me exactly which one of Lara's opponents was a legit fighter

Comment

It's put up or shut up time for Vanes. Here's his chance to earn some respect.

Comment

I won't **** talk. The fight is signed. We will see what Vanes is really made of after this fight goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
                      ya and berto knocked out hernandez in half round and Lara struggled to even hurt a c level fighter and yes lets not forget that he actually lost to Molina and got a gift draw, and Molina for all his talents is barely a B fighter not on the level of Vanes. People are hugging this guys balls as if he's fought one A fighter after another... Joe Greene is a better a fighter, at least was at the time was thought to be a highly regarded prospect, and vanes made him look silly... ya ya ya, lara beat an overrated, coming off a KTFO of the year vs martinez, Paul Williams, but we all know Paul was shot as evidenced by the fact that golden boy actually had agreed to put up Canelo to PWill... all you idiots look at their resume and tell me exactly which one of Lara's opponents was a legit fighter
                      Dude if you knitpick every single thing that's wrong with Lara you can make a case for every fighter. Like I can do the same for Vanes. Yes he struggled vs Molina but who doesn't? Molina a B level fighter so what does that Make Roman and a shot to shit 150 lb Ouma? You only post when it's about Vanes let's see what happens when he fails to break Lara's rips or even beat him for that matter.

He's best win was against Greene who was just an undefeated fighter like a lot of undefeated fighters with a padded record.

Comment

Working...
                      X