Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist Ricky Hatton rant? What do you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist Ricky Hatton rant? What do you think?

It's interesting how people (myself included) got so upset over floyds rant, yet nobody seemed to care about the things hatton said on HBO. I personally dont think Hatton was out of line, he was clearly joking. I do think Floyd was trying to be funny aswell, he just failed and came of as racist instead which i dont think he is. Maybe their respective popularity plays a part in peoples reaction too.

1:02-1:29

I think they were both trying to be funny, floyd just failed and put his foot in his mouth instead. The lack of thinking on his part allows critisism though.

pac koed hatton in round 2 very easily... that settled it right there!

Comment

wow, great find!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        pac koed hatton in round 2 very easily... that settled it right there!
        it wasnt even mainly directed at asians, and even if it was pac beating him doesnt "settle it". if someone prominent makes a racist video they dissrespect millions and set a poor example, losing doesnt change that.

your a biased fool, atleats watch the video before making your ******ed comments.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          it wasnt even mainly directed at asians, and even if it was pac beating him doesnt "settle it". if someone prominent makes a racist video they dissrespect millions and set a poor example, losing doesnt change that.

your a biased fool, atleats watch the video before making your ******ed comments.
          dont waste your time...ppl will avoid your thread or they'll find a way to argue that this is different, even tho it is essentially the same thing. thing is, im black, ive seen every 24/7 and i dont remember getting offended at all about this...

not to excuse floyd but there is definitely a double standard when it comes to the guy. he does something stupid and everyone acts like its the crime of the century.

Comment

after watchin pac destroy hatton almost to death like fish out of water , it would've been a crap idea to talk **** about hatton.....we see it like he talk ****, pac punished and embarrased him , what more do you want?

Comment

lolllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                after watchin pac destroy hatton almost to death like fish out of water , it would've been a crap idea to talk **** about hatton.....we see it like he talk ****, pac punished and embarrased him , what more do you want?
                hopkins got critisized long after calzaghe beat him, and thats a good thing. when your supposed to be a rolemodel u should get called out on ignorant things u say no matter if u are winning or losing fights at the moment. watching someone get physicly punished has nothing to do with it, thats not what anyone wants other than immature morons.

if someone says something thats racist they negatively influence millions of people, so what if they got knocked out afterwards? minter said he would never let a black man take his title, then hagler did take his title. does that mean minter is of the hook? now he looks like fool so it doesnt matter if he dissrespected millions of ppl for no aparent reason? hell no.

Comment

I'm sure Floyd was just trying to be funny also (as well as get Manny's goat and show off). Too bad he lacks wit and charisma and likabilty and doesn't play well with others.

Comment

It's interesting how people (myself included) got so upset over floyds rant, yet nobody seemed to care about the things hatton said on HBO. I personally dont think Hatton was out of line, he was clearly joking. I do think Floyd was trying to be funny aswell, he just failed and came of as racist instead which i dont think he is. Maybe their respective popularity plays a part in peoples reaction too.

1:02-1:29

I think they were both trying to be funny, floyd just failed and put his foot in his mouth instead. The lack of thinking on his part allows critisism though.
                    I don't think its even comparable to tell the truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X