No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Ok I have blinders on but I thought the army and the guy that Fat Sam killed were White Walkers which is what everyone was talking about.

The zombie that was burned up early on was, I was hoping was a random ghoul.

BTW that first zombie was killed through burning ; the zombies in this episode died with sword strikes.

I am seriously disappointed. Guess I'll have to wait for Vikings.
    Sam did kill a White Walker, but the army he sees is mostly wights.

I dont think the Wights were dying from the sword strikes, probably just being slowed down or immobilised. They showed one coming through the wall with a arrow through its head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden View Post
      Have read all the books. Did NOT see this coming. My favourite GOT episode ever. Was ****ing madness.
      the exact same mate, I've read the books and was completely blown away by that episode.

I was a little worried when it started to become clear that they where going in a different direction to the books, but that was straight up awesome.

I think only book readers will appreciate how good it really was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden View Post
        Have read all the books. Did NOT see this coming. My favourite GOT episode ever. Was ****ing madness.
        Btw what do you think the chances are of Varys arriving with you know who?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          the exact same mate, I've read the books and was completely blown away by that episode.

I was a little worried when it started to become clear that they where going in a different direction to the books, but that was straight up awesome.

I think only book readers will appreciate how good it really was.
          The fact that Hardhome battle was only hinted at in the books (dead things in the woods, dead things in the water) made it more difficult for show runners to match expectations. Fans had built up their own ideas of what went down. They smashed it though

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            I am seriously disappointed. Guess I'll have to wait for Vikings.
            LOL wtf is wrong with you man? Maybe TV is not your thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
              This is cool.

What I really want to know is this the big budget $$$$ episode that they do once a season??? I was really looking forward to see the battle of Winterfell between Stannis and Bolton, I hope they show the battle since its been almost a season and a half of build up.
              What you saw tonight was better than that battle I assure you.

Jon Snows acting was pretty damn good this ep, normally he just sounds as if hes forcing it.

Comment

• I was sad to see the lady wildling die. Cool character, if would have been neat to see her and Tormund and the giant fighting at the Wall.

Comment

• The giant is about the same size as one of the boats, wouldn't it sink if he got on board?

Comment

• Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
                    The giant is about the same size as one of the boats, wouldn't it sink if he got on board?
                    yeah, i don't know about wun wun being the same size as a boat. He probably got a boat all to himself though. i imagine that **** might of look like a jetski with him in it.

Comment

• Man half way through this episode I was already satisfied with the Tyrion/Khaleesi conversation and Sansa finding out her brothers were alive. I was content with the episode, thought the slow pace was finally paying off. Then we see Jon arriving North....

That last 20 minutes or so might be the best GOT has ever been. It's up there with the battle of the wall last year and the battle of black water.

As far as just pure entertainment it's hard to beat that. Sure the book readers have to be pretty excited about seeing something completely new.

Remember episode 9 in historically the episode where crazy **** happens in this show and we still have a lot of stuff brewing. I can't wait for next week.

Comment

Working...
                      X