algieri vs maidana...who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• algieri vs maidana...who wins

Chino is a handful

Algieri, nice skills but zero power and would have to fight theperfect fight

Late stoppage or ud with kds winner...chino

Algieri uses the blue-print laid out by Khan to beat Maidana and handily beats him then goes on to fighting Fraudweather.

Comment

Originally posted by red cyclone View Post
      algieri uses the blue-print laid out by khan to beat maidana and handily beats him then goes on to fighting fraudweather.
      ^^^^this^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by northernmonkey View Post
        ^^^^this^^^^
        Sounds good but algieri doesnt the power or speed of khan,.also khan has amatuer pedigree and has/had more experience over good fighters

Algieri is a great.story but simply is not on khan, maidanas level let alone pac and money

They proved them selves...algieri. not so much

Comment

Maidana crushes this kid. Algieri barely sqeeked by Ruslan who has a reputation for letting guys out work him.

Comment

Not this stupid ****ing fantasy fight again.

Algieri has done nothing. Let me save you all the time.People will pick Algieri for two reasons.

1) Pac fans want Algieri to be a better opponent then Mayweathers opponent (he's not)

2) Khan fans have developed some kind of strange hate towards Maidana and think his win ages ago speaks anything to the present time (it doesnt)

Maidana kills Algieri just like Pac is going to. Now close the thread.

Comment

I would favor Maidana. He does a lot of things better than Provodnikov and still packs a punch as well. Algieri can move well and has a good jab so things could get interesting. But as of right now, Maidana is the better fighter and has faced the better competition. I see Maidana cutting off the ring well and being able to hurt Algieri when he gets close.

Comment

Working...
              X