Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else feel this way about Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    Ive met Floyd multiple times and I can tell you he's a good dude. Genuine. And the real people he's had around him since day 1 are good dudes also. Floyd's problem is he can be too kind and people take it for granted or end up stabbing him in the back which makes him guarded & weary. Could make him bitter at times but you live & you learn.

You also have to look at it from the other side. How much hate does he get and how many critics does he have? Thats not easy to deal with. For every cool genuine fan that wants an autograph, there are equally as many haterz he runs across. I get the sense that overtime he has been able to spot the difference and is very open to giving his real fans time but says NO to guys who have an agenda. Then they immediatly respond by ripping him which only proves his point of not giving them the time in the 1st place. Youve seen that on 360.

At the end of the day, it doesnt matter much each way. We are all boxing fans and all that really matters is what they do in the ring. As far as outside goes, I always say "who cares"? This is the one sport of all that I could care less. What makes boxing great is all the diferent charcaters. Why do the fans want every boxer to be a super nice, Saint? I love trash talking & disrespect. It makes the anticipation for the fight that much more better. Most of the time they are just selling themselves anyways. Sadly, you rarely get paid in this sport without it
    interesting thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMyRide View Post
      So what you're saying is that you want Floyd's cack in your mouth?
      LOL wtf

Comment

pac boy hijacked this thread lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
        X