No announcement yet.

False Indignation of Al Bernstein and Rest of Showtime Crew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
    This was at the embarrassment level of the PW-Lara judging and quite possibly worse.
    Let's not go that far... What happened in Williams-Lara was one of the biggest travesties that I've witnessed in boxing. I do completely agree that Mora did a **** job though, and he should have to answer for that.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
      Did you see the FNF a couple weeks ago with Miranda geting DQ for low blows and he throw about a quarter less than mares did tonight some were borderline but a whole helluva lot more weren't mares knew they were low this was pointed out by Darchiyan and he conitnued with his pattern so were all those shots just Imagined

mares is a classless fighter period.
      You want to know why Miranda really got dq'd. just look who the ref was. Vic D., the same ref as in the Khan vs Judah fight. Some complained that Judah was hit low (not me) and he was crticized for it by some. he came back and over corrected to try and prove that he does not let fighters get away with low blows. So Vic D dq'd Miranda not because of the fight but to try and lift up his reputation which he thought might of suffered because of the Judah fight.

Comment

id say there where 20 low blows
        10 where very clear
        thats stil BADDDDDDDD

Comment

I'd take Tarver's opinion of the bad ref job over anyone on this forum since he was sitting ringside and is a current champion. I guess all those years he's spent fighting some of the best in the game dont meant ****..........

Comment

Originally posted by jbp23 View Post
            You want to know why Miranda really got dq'd. just look who the ref was. Vic D., the same ref as in the Khan vs Judah fight. Some complained that Judah was hit low (not me) and he was crticized for it by some. he came back and over corrected to try and prove that he does not let fighters get away with low blows. So Vic D dq'd Miranda not because of the fight but to try and lift up his reputation which he thought might of suffered because of the Judah fight.
            Maybe so that still doesn't excuse this guy from ignoring blatent illegal blows you judge what you see and if you see a guy getting continuely racked below the belt some where on the belt but many-mant more were below you don't just turn a blind eye unless there's a reason.

Point is it could of and should of been a fight with multiple point deductions those were clearly low shots even if they were close you gotta take control if you're the ref he didn't and now he'll reap the whirlwind

Comment

Working...
            X