Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

illuminat1,conspiracy theorist, here now!.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
    All those that don't believe conspiracy theories . Answer these questions

1 Do you think the Central Banks ( Bank of England, Federal Reserve etc) should be in private ownership and never have this arrangement challenged?

2 Do you think it is right that our governments should give the right to Central Banks to print new money when they make "loans" to governments and charge interest on this new printed money?

3 Is it right that ALL the Central Banks are owned by the same people?

Answer those questions and then explain why anyone who thinks things are not right and believes that we are all in a rigged game are cranks .

Clearly something is wrong and those that control the banks are in control.
    Why? Is the U.S. Federal reserve and Bank of England the only banking entity in this planet and could then totally control the global economy.

Are'nt you glad there's HSBC,TD,Bank of America,and other off shore banks.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      What do these questions have to do with determining the veracity of wacky and insane claims about world events?
      I think you will find it has quite a lot to do with the present "wacky" global financial crisis. In stead of taking the piss and poo pooing answer the questions.

****in Squeelpiggy poo pooing again!.

Comment

I think you will find it has quite a lot to do with the present "wacky" global financial crisis. In stead of taking the piss and poo pooing answer the questions.
        Is the global financial crisis a conspiracy? If so its the worst kept secret in history.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Is the global financial crisis a conspiracy? If so its the worst kept secret in history.
          I think what he's implying is this a conspiracy to cause a global financial down turn by the secret society.

As I have read on the book I am editing,that they ( Conspirators)did the same to create a commodity crisis to create a revolution in Europe.
          although I'm still not buying into this yet.Till I found some concrete evidence.That is why I'm asking some of these Conspiracy theorist to supply us with information instead of arguing back and forth.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            I think what he's implying is this a conspiracy to cause a global financial down turn by the secret society.

As I have read on the book I am editing,that they ( Conspirators)did the same to create a commodity crisis to create a revolution in Europe.
            although I'm still not buying into this yet.Till I found some concrete evidence.That is why I'm asking some of these Conspiracy theorist to supply us with information instead of arguing back and forth.
            Im ok with listening to their arguments, but people who use questions to prove a point annoy me. Also these people are well known figures and its not a theory that they're greedy and immoral. There is no need for a secret society when you can flaunt your crookedness publicly and suffer no repercussions.

Comment

I don't even need to address the questions you asked because they are totally irrelevant. The fact the you are wrong about the nature of the Fed and the BoE makes no difference when you're discussing reptilian shapeshifters plotting 9/11 and cabals of Jews and masons assassinating Kennedy.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                I don't even need to address the questions you asked because they are totally irrelevant. The fact the you are wrong about the nature of the Fed and the BoE makes no difference when you're discussing reptilian shapeshifters plotting 9/11 and cabals of Jews and masons assassinating Kennedy.
                "reptilian shapeshifters plotting 9/11 and cabals of Jews and masons assassinating Kennedy"

I did not mention any of this. Is that the best you can do? Educate me on the true nature of the Fed and Bank of England and go into detail about how and why I am wrong in stead of coming out with a blanket cop out with it is totally irrelevent line.
                Also trying to stick the shapeshifter stuff on me to discredit me when I have never mentioned that kind of stuff make me look silly is low but it says a lot about you and where you are coming from.
                Last edited by Prince Mongo; 07-15-2011, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  Why? Is the U.S. Federal reserve and Bank of England the only banking entity in this planet and could then totally control the global economy.

Are'nt you glad there's HSBC,TD,Bank of America,and other off shore banks.
                  All the banks you mention feed off the central banking system.

Comment

All the banks you mention feed off the central banking system.
                    You got to be kidding me!, Explain it then.

Comment

"reptilian shapeshifters plotting 9/11 and cabals of Jews and masons assassinating Kennedy"

I did not mention any of this. Is that the best you can do? Educate me on the true nature of the Fed and Bank of England and go into detail about how and why I am wrong in stead of coming out with a blanket cop out with it is totally irrelevent line.
                      Also trying to stick the shapeshifter stuff on me to discredit me when I have never mentioned that kind of stuff make me look silly is low but it says a lot about you and where you are coming from.
                      You issued a challenge that went like this:

If you don't believe in conspiracy theories, what do you think about (questions about central banks and financial crises)?

This is a non-sequitur. That's like saying "If you don't believe in invisible dragon-monkeys then what do you think about socialized medicine?" or "If you don't believe in gods then how can you explain Lego houses?"

The existence and operation of central banks doesn't mean that the moon landings were faked. The ownership of currency-issuing banks and their relation to the current economic condition has absolutely no bearing on whether or not the HAARP facility produces earthquake weapons or aeroplane contrails are seeding the sky with chemicals.

Unless you are asking if we believe in conspiracies which is an entirely different question. Conspiracies obviously exist, and are typically small scale things with plenty of evidence, like Watergate for example or Enron. Conspiracy theories, huge overarching paranoiac blatherings with nebulous and nefarious actors, do not.

Comment

Working...
                      X