Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How close did you score the Winky Wright vs Mosley fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How close did you score the Winky Wright vs Mosley fights?

I had Winky winning by 9-3 in both fights

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
    I had Winky winning by 9-3 in both fights
    That sounds right for the first fight. The second one was definitely closer and more like 8-4 or 7-5

Comment

The second fight was like a 8-4 type fight, the first fight was a wipeout IMO.

Comment

Last time I saw the first fight I scored it 118-110. Might have been a little closer than that, but I thought Shane was terrible. Winky dictated the whole fight with his jab and the rounds Shane won weren't clear cut.

I scored the 2nd fight 116-112.

Comment

First fight was a complete wipe out. The second fight was closer but still a decisive Winky Wright win. I'm going off memory but I believe I had it 8 to 4.

Comment

I didn't really start scoring fights until after I saw those 2 fights unless they were fights I watched that I heard could have went either way. I knew nothing about this fight so I just watched and enjoyed it.

Like most of you said the 1st fight was even remotely close. Maybe not a wipeout from what I can remember but Mosley didn't win more then 2-3 rounds in my book. 2nd fight I think it was a little closer but Winky still definitely won. Mosley won about 3-5 rounds nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

First fight 118-110 second fight 116-112

Comment

8-4 & 10-2 if i remember rightly

Comment

I had it 9-3 or 8-4 in the first fight, while the 2nd fight 7-5 for Winky, I had Mosley up by a point after 9 rounds in the rematch, but Wright was in control all the way and easily took the last 3 rounds, in fact, he give up some rounds to Mosley, like the 5th when Winky dropped his hands and let Shane punched him as if to say Mosley's punches wont knock him out, kinda funny thru Wright's face after being hit straight up.

Comment

Working...
                  X