No announcement yet.

What happened to Jason Litzau...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    whats ironic is that he was winning both fights literally till the end and then he got caught clean and went to sleep.

its almost like he dominates for the 3/4 of the fight then he gets careless or too confident and leaves himself way open and forgets about defense. also when he gets KO'd u see up his shorts and thats not good. he should wear some boxers under those shorts or the camera man should switch angles so we dont have to see his testicles
    I agree he was winning in his first loss, but the second loss to Guerero he was completely outclassed. He landed some shots in the second fight that would have KO'd alot of guys in the weight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
      I agree he was winning in his first loss, but the second loss to Guerero he was completely outclassed. He landed some shots in the second fight that would have KO'd alot of guys in the weight though.
      sorry bro i was talking bout some other fight not the guerro one? u talking about the "GHOST"? he is the MAN! i love that guy. hope his wife is doing better!

Comment

sorry bro i was talking bout some other fight not the guerro one? u talking about the "GHOST"? he is the MAN! i love that guy. hope his wife is doing better!
        Yea, he is the one. He was def not going to be denied that night. He would have KO'd Pacman the way he fought. Absolutely amazing. I have no clue about his wife though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
          Yea, he is the one. He was def not going to be denied that night. He would have KO'd Pacman the way he fought. Absolutely amazing. I have no clue about his wife though.
          i was driving down from the bay and i stopped in Gilroy, the GHOSTS hometown. its a small town right outside the bay area. its mostly known for GARLIC i think it has the most garlic in the country or some shiiit. also its known for its crappy outlet mall. well i was at the outlet mall buying stuff for like my dad's christmas gift and then i saw there was some pretty cute latinas there so i hollared at them and ask them about Guerro and they didnt have any F'n clue who he was? i was like WTF? this towns so small and hes the most famous person to ever come out of here and u latinas dont even know who the F he is???? haaha i thought that was funny

Comment

i was driving down from the bay and i stopped in Gilroy, the GHOSTS hometown. its a small town right outside the bay area. its mostly known for GARLIC i think it has the most garlic in the country or some shiiit. also its known for its crappy outlet mall. well i was at the outlet mall buying stuff for like my dad's christmas gift and then i saw there was some pretty cute latinas there so i hollared at them and ask them about Guerro and they didnt have any F'n clue who he was? i was like WTF? this towns so small and hes the most famous person to ever come out of here and u latinas dont even know who the F he is???? haaha i thought that was funny
            Good little story. Yea, I'ts hard to imagine them not knowing who he was. Probably too caught up in other stuff to pay attention. Oh well. Take care, cya around.
            Last edited by Chase8400; 10-11-2008, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Had his chance against Guerrero and got blasted, so he might not get a bigger fight til he can produce some excitin wins.

Comment

the first Litzau loss I member because it was on the under card of Miranda vs Gibbs

and already described on here, but Jason was winning the fight on the cards, chose to slug it out, and wound up getting kayoed .. which was why his corner got so pissed.

and as for Guerrero, I believe Litzau had his moments, but wilted from taking too many hard punches

**didn't he get dropped 2 or 3 times I believe .. including twice in the 8th to stop the fight?

watching the fight clip now, will have more feedback when done.

Comment

he stepped up to Guerrero and got beat soundly

he needs to be repackaged as some have already said

Comment

Working...
                  X