Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Danny Garcia gets KO'd or Shut Out...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his dad talks like that cause he knows he will win... anyone with youtube could of seen khan has trouble with southpaws who can throw a punch... morales old as ****, judah old way out of it... his dad will humble out real soon

Comment

i doubt judah would be the one to shut their mouths. he's just another stepping stone for garcia's growth improvement. someday someone will, with the likes of matthyse, rios, bradley, broner or even pacquiao..

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
        his dad talks like that cause he knows he will win... anyone with youtube could of seen khan has trouble with southpaws who can throw a punch... morales old as ****, judah old way out of it... his dad will humble out real soon
        Not sure what you mean by this.
        Garcia isn't a southpaw...
        What southpaw has given Amir trouble?

In fact I can only think of him facing two southpaws in Judah & McCloskey and neither won a round tbf

Comment

The only way Garcia is losing is if he walks into the ring with his hands tied behind his back.

Comment

Any elite 140 slickster with a good jab should be able to beat Garcia. Of course, determining who is elite is always debatable.

Khan shoulda just stuck to his jab, and forgotten about those combos he loves, but I guess thats what makes him so popular. Maybe he still woulda got koed, but he definitely woulda had a better chance. My point, there are a number of 140 pounders that could beat Garcia, imo. I doubt that Zab is one of them, but you never know. But I hope he does, cuz I hate the Garcias.

Comment

**** Danny Garcia.

He ain't nothing but a poor man's Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Damn are people desperate to see Danny Lose also? If he lose he lose, then he just work harder and come back stronger...what is he suppose to do? Retire if he lose and hide and never box again?

he can't just change his Profile like people on this Forum and Hide after they have a wrong prediction
                I think people like Danny, it's his Dad they have the issue with.

Tell you what though, if he wins a 24/7 with Mayweather would be box office.

Comment

Working...
                X