No announcement yet.

Were Cottos 2 losses both Tainted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were Cottos 2 losses both Tainted?

Obviously i am beyond pumped up for this fight as many of you know, Miguel has ben my favorite fighter since 2003. Were the 2 losses on his record straight up or both bull****. In the fact that 1) Margarito used plater. 2) Pacman had to have Cotto fight at a catchweight in order to win the title?
    Yes
    37.50%
    No
    15.63%
    Just Margarito loss was legit
    6.25%
    Just Pacqiuao was legit
    40.63%

Margarito use bricks, and he fought the wrong fight against Pac.

PEDs or not(I dont think Pac uses them at all) Marquez thought people how to beat Manny!!

So I think just the Margarito fight

Comment

THey are if you still cant accept that he lost

Just like some of the JMM fans that say he has only 1 "legit" loss or Vitali fans that say he is also "technically" undefeated

Comment

i see what you're doing here.............trying to say floyds fighting an undefeated fighter right??lol

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          Margarito use bricks, and he fought the wrong fight against Pac.

PEDs or not(I dont think Pac uses them at all) Marquez thought people how to beat Manny!!

So I think just the Margarito fight
          So Cotto is a bad listener and learner? cuz He got bulldozed

Comment

loss to cheato is bs ... but i can't see a few extra pounds turning the beat down pac gave him into a win
            Last edited by Daddy T; 02-28-2012, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Yup, Margarito was caught with loaded gloves before Mosley fight, why would he start using them there?

There's video of Pacquiao illegally stacking his wraps with gauze, tape, gauze, tape and also never tested for PEDs

Comment

In my opinion yeah.........

Comment

manny handed him a beating , not even close

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                    loss to cheato is bs ... but i can't see a few extra pounds turning the beat down pac gave him into a win
                    We could see how much trouble Cotto had with clottey whereas Pac outclassed Clottey and C otto cant use the 2lb excuse there. Its just pac is in another class.

In the past when pac claimed he was weight drained no one gave Pac a beating and stopped him. Dont mention singsurrat peoples, that is way back in the archives to be relevant.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 02-28-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X