Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115-113 x 2 - what fight were they watching?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
    8-4 to Ward.
    I had it closer to that. I'm a fan of both fighters so I would like to think I wasn't being too bias either way.

Comment

I gave Froch 3 rounds.

Comment

Good to know that no biased fans were delyuded enough to score it the same

it made me laugh how froch raised his hand before JLJ said the winner - come on froch why do it to yourself, you were completely dominated, why would you get the nod!

'uGH!' did you really score it that 'in your head'
        brush up on those maths skills

Ward landed 243 punches from 573 thrown = 42%
        Froch landed 156 punches from 683 thrown = 23%

Comment

they must have been a bit over-eager to prove they're not biased after all the fuss was made about foreign fighters not getting a fair shake in america. funny how the english bloke was the only one who scored it right. froch won three rounds at most.

Comment

I gave Froch rounds 9, 10 & 11. But i disagree with calling him a dickhead, he was very classy after the fight.

BTW, Ward was tiring in the end & did gave up those late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I gave Froch rounds 9, 10 & 11. But i disagree with calling him a dickhead, he was very classy after the fight.

BTW, Ward was tiring in the end & did gave up those late rounds.

I agree Froch was classy after the fight but that 20 second politeness doesnt make up for the years hes been banging on about how good he is and not accepting defeat against kessler and overshotting his split decision win against dirrell which he lost in my opinion.
              also bigging up his win against taylor yet he was losing every round up til the 12th

in my opinion he has got to thwe S6 final alot by luck nicking close decisions , kessler pulling out.
              he was and will never be in Wards league

froch talks a big game, but doesnt live up to his drivel

Comment

Originally posted by adamt View Post
                I agree Froch was classy after the fight but that 20 second politeness doesnt make up for the years hes been banging on about how good he is and not accepting defeat against kessler and overshotting his split decision win against dirrell which he lost in my opinion.
                also bigging up his win against taylor yet he was losing every round up til the 12th

in my opinion he has got to thwe S6 final alot by luck nicking close decisions , kessler pulling out.
                he was and will never be in Wards league

froch talks a big game, but doesnt live up to his drivel
                Froch beats everyone at 168 not named Ward. Yes that means Bute & Anthony Dirrel too.

Comment

I scored it 117-111 for Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by adamt View Post
                    How can you respect such BS cards

i gave Froch rounds 10 + 11 and that was out of sympathy as they could easily be Ward rounds.

a 3 way 120-108 wouldnt of surprised me either

did anyone here score it 115-113? HOWWW?

- Im English by the way but i do despise Froch, he is a class A d1ckhead
                    Hence your 120-108 idea.....

Froch won rounds 1, 3, and 10-12. It amazes me how Ward can rub the crack of his azz across his fans' lips and they score any round that he doesn't get knocked down in for him.

Comment

I had it 115-113 Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X