Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury vs Pajkic in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking forward to this one; does anyone have any idea where the weigh in will be / is it going to be open to the public?

Comment

Originally posted by ding-ding View Post
      looking forward to this one; does anyone have any idea where the weigh in will be / is it going to be open to the public?
      I believe weigh in is around 1pm at trafford centre

im off to this sat to watch my boy Adil Anwar on the undercard

Comment

We were considering going but for 30 quid they can **** right off.

Comment

Pajkic looks terrible, head down and just swings away.

Comment

Originally posted by haverespect View Post
            I believe weigh in is around 1pm at trafford centre

im off to this sat to watch my boy Adil Anwar on the undercard
            left it too late for the afternoon off so won't be going to the weigh in now, but cheers anyway mate

Who is Adil fighting? Are you guys local?

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            It is seriously expensive for what we're getting, if it wasn't in Manchester I certainly wouldn't be going, it's the fact there aint much travel that me and my mate opted for it.... we should be getting much more for 30 quid

Comment

Originally posted by ding-ding View Post
              left it too late for the afternoon off so won't be going to the weigh in now, but cheers anyway mate

Who is Adil fighting? Are you guys local?

It is seriously expensive for what we're getting, if it wasn't in Manchester I certainly wouldn't be going, it's the fact there aint much travel that me and my mate opted for it.... we should be getting much more for 30 quid

I used to live in Leeds mate and have watched Adil fight at elland road many times before , I've moved to Manchester now an found out he was a last minute replacement for Adnan Amar and is fighting for the english welterweight title against undefeated fighter james Flinn

Adil is a class act mate ...watch what he did to Nathan Graham

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2jeuTLHL-M

I like Tyson Fury too.... it is 30 quid but they'll be some good undercards an its only a ten min drive down the road from deansgate

Comment

I used to live in Leeds mate and have watched Adil fight at elland road many times before , I've moved to Manchester now an found out he was a last minute replacement for Adnan Amar and is fighting for the english welterweight title against undefeated fighter james Flinn

I like Tyson Fury too.... it is 30 quid but they'll be some good undercards an its only a ten min drive down the road from deansgate
                Eubank Jr will be on the card against Kirilas Psonko it will be shown on C5.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  ****ing plastic boxing fan!

Comment

watched the other highlight video n all, the lad can certainly bop, nice use of both hands

how many times did he put that fella down, a few shots were on the back of the head mind but impressive overall

will look forward to watching this fella

Originally posted by davros2010 View Post
                    Eubank Jr will be on the card against Kirilas Psonko it will be shown on C5.
                    spotted this today, it'll be interesting to see how he's looking and if his old fella will be in attendance, always wanted to meet Eubank

Comment

Weigh in pix

Champion Tyson “2 Fast” Fury (Manchester)
                      Official weight: 18 stone 5 lbs (257 lbs)

Challenger Neven “No Surrender” Pajkic (Ontario, Canada)
                      Official weight: 16 stone 8 lbs (232 lbs)

Comment

Working...
                      X