No announcement yet.

Basketball Diaries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball Diaries

Just caught this movie for the first time yesterday night...I liked the movie alot....for all those who seen it, what did you think?
    Last edited by CaRnAgEViOLaToR; 08-18-2010, 07:02 PM.

Not much basketball in it is there?

Comment

I liked it as well. Pretty ****ed up and based on true story.

Comment

I only liked the part where the guy paid to give Dicaprio head and Leo cried whilst getting it.

That part made me laugh.

Comment

It's one of my favorite movies. I always thought Leo was an overrated actor in his younger years with the whole Titanic craze, but I realized how good he was back then when I saw this movie.

It's one of those tragic movies that actually has a happy ending. Love it.

This is one of saddest parts of the movie. I showed this movie to my mom and her jaw dropped during this scene. Imagine having to the call the cops on your own son, who's a junkie. The part that made me move was when his mom actually took money out of her purse and was considering giving him the money.

Last edited by blaze778; 08-18-2010, 06:36 PM.

Comment

great movie,

ripper hit on a great part, lol. stupid **** coach....

wahlberg>dicaprio in that movie.

Comment

Too much doping though.

Either way they over inflate the cocaine horror. That's pretty much a fact, lol you don't turn into a junkie and then move to using smack that easily.

To become a smackhead you have to really hate your life.

I mean that stuff is really ****ed up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                Too much doping though.

Either way they over inflate the cocaine horror. That's pretty much a fact, lol you don't turn into a junkie and then move to using smack that easily.

To become a smackhead you have to really hate your life.

I mean that stuff is really ****ed up.
                well you have to be a fukn moron to smoke rocks or do smack in the first place. I don't think its out of the questions.

I stopped at cocaine though for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                X