Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Eyes November U.S. Return: Mitchell or Arreola

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Eyes November U.S. Return: Mitchell or Arreola

WBA/WBO/IBF/IBO heavyweight Wladimir Klitschko (57-3, 50 KOs) is ready to go with his upcoming rematch against Tony Thompson on July 7th in Bern, but he won't rule out the possibility of returning to the United States, possibly in the month of November. He has two opponents in mind for November, Seth Mitchell (24-0-1, 18 KOs) or Chris Arreola (35-2, 30 KOs). Wladimir has not fought in the United States in February 2008, when he dominated Sultran Ibragimov in New York's Madison Square Garden.

[Click Here To Read More]

Arreola and then Mitchell.

Seth still needs to mature into a better fighter.

Arreola is currently as good as he's ever going to be.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Was thinking the same thing bro

Comment

I was actually hopking Mitchelll would fight Arreola, but oh well.

Arreola sucks, has to be the worst "Best American HW" at any period in HW history, yeah I said it. He's a good top HW right now, would be a solid win for someone like Mitchell. But in teh grand scheme of heavyweight history, Arreola is s**t.

I'm not sold on Mitchell, he needs to prove himself more. After Witherspoon, he should go for a Top 10 HW or someone at least on the cusp of the Top 10.

I still say Bryan Jennings and Malik Scott have the skills to be the top American HW's. And Deontay Wilder needs to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          I was actually hopking Mitchelll would fight Arreola, but oh well.

Arreola sucks, has to be the worst "Best American HW" at any period in HW history, yeah I said it. He's a good top HW right now, would be a solid win for someone like Mitchell. But in teh grand scheme of heavyweight history, Arreola is s**t.

I'm not sold on Mitchell, he needs to prove himself more. After Witherspoon, he should go for a Top 10 HW or someone at least on the cusp of the Top 10.

I still say Bryan Jennings and Malik Scott have the skills to be the top American HW's. And Deontay Wilder needs to step up.
          I think he's fighting another no hoper in May

Comment

Totally agree.

Comment

In my opinion Wlad sleeps either one pretty badly. Arreola needs to be first though, he's as ready as he's going to get.

Comment

Mitchell is not ready. He needs more time, maybe late next year. Arreola will never be ready. James Toney would kick Arreola's ass.

Comment

arreolla is a american class fighter......short of world class

Comment

I agree carnal

Comment

Working...
                    X