How many headbutts?

Comment

Well it looks like we are going to get

Pacquiao/Bradley vs. Marquez/Peterson

and

Mayweather vs. Alvarez/Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        This is a good fight, more along the lines of Mayweather-Hatton than Oscar-Felix though.

Bradley is a tough fight.

For once, they aren't fighting each other, but BOTH are fighting good fights, the best available for each guy.

I am excited for both.
        Nowhere near Mayweather-Hatton. Those times were insane.

This is more like Pac-Clottey. Everyone knew how tough Josh is and thought it would be a good fight. Clottey didn't come through, but Bradley will. PPV numbers will be similar to Pac-Josh.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          What happened to Arum saying it'll be May vs Pac in November? Now it's winner of Pac-Brad vs JMM-Pete in Nov?

Well I guess this just gives Mayweather-Martinez or Mayweather-Canelo a better shot to be made, better for Floyd, he'd get his 4th Ring title of his career if he fights Canelo after beating Cotto and Canelo wins his May 5th fight. Mayweather doesn't need Pac anymore now that he got Martinez and canelo on the horizon. That's just my opinion. Those who think highly of Pac or rate him as an ATG might think otherwise. But I don't see how Floyd needs Pac, esspecially when Marquez already beat him recently.
          In house fights baby

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
            im fine with pac vs bradley because its something newfor a change and bradley is a young hungry fighter but i dont want to see pac vs marquez again not right now or pac vs peterson. after pac vs bradley the next thing for pac should be mayweather. then close it out with pac vs marquez 4. thats how pac should end his career.
            With pac losing to floyd he loses his market value.it would be marquez next and maybe one day floyd and thats only if pac is nearing retirement.

Comment

I have no problem with Mayweather-Cotto at 154 and Pacquiao-Bradley, both are good fights, and the best for each besides each other.

What pisses me off os that Bob already has his next Pacquiao fight lined up, and Marquez guaranteed that he would not sign to fight Peterson unless a Pac fight was guaranteed for the Fall of 2012 if he were to beat Peterson. And supposedly Arum offered Peterson the Marquez bout.

I can see it now.....Floyd goes to jail June 1st and won't get out until the first week of August. By that time, Pac will be two months removed from the Bradley fight, if he wins, and it would be 3 months until Pac wants to fight again by that time. Arum will probably already be in negotiations for Pac to fight the Marquez/Peterson winner and will sign for the fight, saying "We can't on Floyd to get out of jail and get ready".

I am calling it now, IF Pac beats Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                Well it looks like we are going to get

Pacquiao/Bradley vs. Marquez/Peterson

and

Mayweather vs. Alvarez
                Fixt for you.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                  With pac losing to floyd he loses his market value.it would be marquez next and maybe one day floyd and thats only if pac is nearing retirement.
                  but there is no telling that pac is gonna win his next future fights, so the whole if pac loses to floyd then pac loses his markey value doesnt really make much sense. and its not like pac still have 20 fights left in him for arum to milk off of him. if pac fights floyd now they will make more or enough compare to pac fighting 2-3 guys.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Nowhere near Mayweather-Hatton. Those times were insane.

This is more like Pac-Clottey. Everyone knew how tough Josh is and thought it would be a good fight. Clottey didn't come through, but Bradley will. PPV numbers will be similar to Pac-Josh.
                    I didn't mean PPV wise, more along the lines of how good the fight is.

Hatton was #8 P4P, unbeaten, had fought at 147 once before, prime. Bradley is #9 P4P, unbeaten, has fought at 147 once before, prime.

I do agree that a ton of people, including HBO and other boxing analysts on ESPN and HBO, were saying that Mayweather-Hatton was the most anticipated matchup between unbeaten Welterweights since Oscar-Felix.

But, if Manny beats Bradley, he gets as much credit as Floyd did for Hatton. And Floyd will get his due once he beats Cotto at 154. It was important for Floyd to get Cotto on his resume while he's still good, and it doesn't hurt that it's at 154.

Both are good by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                      Fixt for you.
                      If Alvarez were to beat Bundrage, Vanes, or Delvin, than Kirkland, I would have no problem with Mayweather-Alvarez.

But, it remains to be seen if Canelo will actually step it up in 2012 or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X