No announcement yet.

Mayweather Promotions presents: Mickey Bey vs Miguel Vazquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    You seem pretty set on him being robbed. State your case.

Do you honestly believe Mayweather wants that bad of a rap for his very first self promoted gig? It'll look bad on Mayweather Promotions if their very first card was a robbery. I think Bey is gonna chop that dude up but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      What's so funny? I mean you aren't even going to watch it because supposedly you're going to boycott it right?

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        First of all, is Bey even managed by Al Haymon? I don't recall them ever being mentioned so if that's the case Haymon has no stock on Bey, rather he has all of his stock on Vazquez. Mayweather Promotions doesn't want to start out with shady dealings right on their first high profile bout. That's common sense.
        PBP are you going to answer my question?

Comment

Should be a great night of boxing, good start to Mayweather promotions, who will have the infrastructure to take over boxing, with the expertise of Haymon and Shaeffer and the star power of Floyd they will be unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
            bey shouldnt be allowed to fight after breaking the record for PED abuse.. he will ethier be to big for vazquez or he will get outboxed ..it is sure to be one of the most boring fights of the years 200k views.
            This is Floyd's way of saying "I'm cleaning up the sport"

I see also Love is on it and he was caught with something too .....

Comment

Originally posted by Khasekhemwy View Post
              Should be a great night of boxing, good start to Mayweather promotions, who will have the infrastructure to take over boxing, with the expertise of Haymon and Shaeffer and the star power of Floyd they will be unstoppable.
              Exactly. We taking over Boxing, Golden Boy/Top Rank move over

Comment

Vazquez 120-108

Comment

Where's the idgaf option?

Comment

Interesting fight. I'd like to see how Bey would handle a running man.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Haymon signed Vazquez for a reason. He won't KO Bey, he's going to be constantly on the move and it will be an ugly fight that will be gifted to Bey.

Comment

Working...
                      X