No announcement yet.

LOL @ the Conservatives & Republicans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    I didn't even mention Obama but now that you bring him up...
    he's the Commander and Chief of the US so hell yeah! he's 100% responsible for Benghazi and that's just one of the many scandals he's gotten away with

lol
    and you're worried about traffic jams in the GW
    i didnt need to bring him up. you blaming him for it in this post proves it.

i guess FDR is the worst president in american history because pearl harbor got attacked according to your twisted logic right?

and why do you think im worried about the bridge? i live in texas while you're from jersey yet you hashtag i trust christie?

lmfaaoooooo

typical conservative republican voting/supporting against their interest.

Comment

You people still falling for the left-right paradigm, eh? Foolish people.
      Last edited by takingaim; 01-24-2014, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Liberals can be such pretentious ****s.

Comment

traffic jams and campaing contribution scandals....vs lying about obamacare coverage and violating privacy laws against every US citizen. Yea, wtf is with them republicans.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            traffic jams and campaing contribution scandals....vs lying about obamacare coverage and violating privacy laws against every US citizen. Yea, wtf is with them republicans.
            Oh, both sides are full of shit.

But creating a "traffic jam" over political retribution, on the worlds busiest bridge, a prime terrorist target, during the week of the September 11th attacks?

Yeah.

Not a good look.

Christie himself might be totally blameless, and nothing has shown that he was directly involved. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Oh, both sides are full of shit.

But creating a "traffic jam" over political retribution, on the worlds busiest bridge, a prime terrorist target, during the week of the September 11th attacks?

Yeah.

Not a good look.

Christie himself might be totally blameless, and nothing has shown that he was directly involved. Yet.
              true, at least he's owning it, I'll give him that. End of the day, they're all crooks, why people want to give them more power/expand their reach boggles my mind.

Comment

Well nsa's blatant illegal violation of our 4th amendment right is bullshyt. Though to be fair that violation was built on bushes patriot act another violation of our rights. My few of liberals is low. Trying to stop 3rd trimester abortions is taking away a womens rights but the death penalty is inhumane and wrong lmao. Libs are even against a law that required the woman to see an ultrasound pic of their kid before they take them down to kermit gosnels.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  My favorite is a case in Texas, where a "pregnant" brain dead women is being forced to being kept alive by life support, even tho she is dead
                  Remember...it's not 100% that she is dead. I think Sweap Pea50 would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Percenter View Post
                    Remember...it's not 100% that she is dead. I think Sweap Pea50 would agree.
                    So which account is your liberal alterego?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      If they aren't being successful in elections they will just go about finding ways to stop minorities from voting. Or they will redraw electoral maps so that the districts fall along majority Republican lines.

They are pathetic. Like the crybaby child who takes their ball and goes home when things aren't going their way in a game. A cancer that is eating the US from within.
                      Gerrymandering is a good thing. ID voting laws are a good thing [One can even make a leftist argument about this making it analogous to Firearms licensing] ....whatever keeps the low-information dummies from voting in droves for Democrats who perpetually bring in more Govt across the board. And these dummies certainly outnumber the "dummies" on the so called Right-wing, Tea Party side as evidenced by the 2012 election.

Comment

Working...
                      X