Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Pac's sparring footage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to say but I was watching his training footage from the DLH training camp and he looked seriously quick, explosive and lively in that camp. I can't remember seeing him like that after 2009/10 to be honest.

Comment

Can't really take anything from a few clips.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol
        Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I know Rios is big but I wonder if he'll bring his power up with him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

why wouldnt he? he's now fighting at a weight he doesnt have to drain himself to make. if anything he'll be stronger than before. u act like rios is a naturally smaller guy moving up in weight.
        Cause he was fighting smaller guys? Except Alvarado of course. But how effective will his power be at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Cause he was fighting smaller guys? Except Alvarado of course. But how effective will his power be at 147?

isnt he fighting a smaller guy here too?? just because pac has been fighting at 147 doesnt mean he's a big guy there.

Comment

He looked super slow, I also noticed he has no more biceps.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol
              Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

isnt he fighting a smaller guy here too?? just because pac has been fighting at 147 doesnt mean he's a big guy there.
              Nvm man... Sheesh.

Comment

Manny is fine. You work on things during sparring anyway. Manny never goes 100% in sparring either he holds back. All Manny has to do this fight is box and move and its going to be a long night for Rios. I eventually see a brawl happening, due to both fighters style, and somebody is getting clipped. Only intriguing thing about this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                  Hard to say but I was watching his training footage from the DLH training camp and he looked seriously quick, explosive and lively in that camp. I can't remember seeing him like that after 2009/10 to be honest.
                  yeah thats true huh?

Comment

anybody got recent videos of either Rios or Manny sparring for this camp?

Comment

gone is the day of the right hand feint.

Comment

Working...
                      X