Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Says Pacquiao Could Face Rios, Bradley or Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After all this I still think Marquez-pacquiao5 will materialize there is just too much money to be made for both of them let all them other guys fight each other.

Comment

arum will throw pacroid in there with bum rios......pacroid looks like crap against fighters with half dencent skills.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
        arum will throw pacroid in there with bum rios......pacroid looks like crap against fighters with half dencent skills.
        Sense Pac got Religion, he seems to have got out of his ZONE...

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
          After all this I still think Marquez-pacquiao5 will materialize there is just too much money to be made for both of them let all them other guys fight each other.
          I think it's the Fight Pac wants!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
            I think it's the Fight Pac wants!!!
            Yea he definitely wants it I mean a lot of fans aren't really interested understandably so including myself cause I think Marquez closed the chapter so to speak but let's face it if they were to square off again I'd buy it again its an exciting competitive fight but I don't think pacquiao is gonna be the same fighter I think he's gonna be a little hesitant hope I'm wrong though cause he is an exciting fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Boy View Post
              We all know Uncle Bob is going to milk that Pac/Marquez rivalry one last time for the good of his company.
              Not to mention, his Bank Account$$$....

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                Sense Pac got Religion, he seems to have got out of his ZONE...
                No Mas, Booze, Ladies, and Gambling, and some other things.
                Once your into it to it it's very Hard on a Guy, to give up!!!

Comment

rios has a fight scheduled against alvarado, bradley ain't worth shIt and marquez is a nobody without pacquiao. most likely pacquiao fights cotto or rios

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                    rios has a fight scheduled against alvarado, bradley ain't worth shIt and marquez is a nobody without pacquiao. most likely pacquiao fights cotto or rios
                    and what is Rios' worth?

Comment

Originally posted by LAPete View Post
                      1. I'm not that interested in seeing Marquez vs Pac 5 (4 was enough).

2. I love Rio's and while he is aggressive and hard hitting he would be completely overwhelmed and succumb to Pac's speed and power.

3. Bradley wouldn't stand a chance. Yes he has heart but no punch. Pac would be all over him and unlike the Russian Manny would close the W.

4. For me the only fight l want to see is Pac vs Money.

Sadly, the question and answer boils down to BA's pursestrings.
                      Goodluck!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X