Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley To Leave Naazim, Will Train With His Father

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed with 80% of what u just said. But the thing is, reflexes are something that u can't harness or train. **** just fades away with age, and Shane is past the crossroads at this point. Shane's best bet it to KO Paulie early.

Comment

Good to see Shane go back to Power Boxing one last time. Maybe he can show his son a little about how he and his pops rose to the top back in the day.

Comment

How does old Shane keep getting these pay days? Stay retired and look after your health!

Comment

Shane as a fan.... why yu no retire?!

Comment

Everything I've seen so far suggests Shane is taking it seriously, losing that damn jheri curl, getting back with jack. It's gonna be good.

Comment

The Racket Squad: Fans Are Brave With Another Mans Health.

I can't imagine anyone wishing to push an aging fighter like Shane to the brink of potential embarrassment.
              But that is all a Paulie fight would accomplish.
              The man is not some dumb hick fresh off the turnip truck.
              His reflexes are still potent enough to disable Shane whose reflexes are reasonably shot.
              Plus, Mosely tires easily
              Mosley could not handle the dexterity of 'The Snake' and that was three years ago!

Paulie by UD.

Comment

My guess is brother Naz told Shane to stay retired and didn't want to work with him.

Comment

So he chose his father over Naazim for his retirment ? thats a good idea.

Comment

Naazim musta told him to retire. Shane is ruining himself with all of this....since that round 2 vs Mayweather he hasn't been worth anything, should have taken an easy fight after Floyd and then retired with the Margarito beating still somewhat fresh but now he's trying to go down the RJJ route.

Comment

Shane might be shot to ****, but he should still be able to walk Paulie down. Talk about good matchmaking! Funny thing is that Shane might be one of the few fights in the welterweight division Paulie might be able win. Lol, I'll say it again talk about good matchmaking.

Comment

Working...
                      X