Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you bang a corpse for 1000 smackers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    No. I am a little ***** with that kind of sick stuff. I can't even watch the semi-violent **** where the guy pulls her hair rough or smacks her face.
    Fair enough, maybe be best to put off that threesome idea for a few years then dude. I've been with chicks who wanted me to punch them square in the face during sex, and I actually did it

Comment

Originally posted by Superduck View Post
      Fair enough, maybe be best to put off that threesome idea for a few years then dude. I've been with chicks who wanted me to punch them square in the face during sex, and I actually did it
      whats so special about that

i do it all the time

Comment

no chick of any value would screw you! lying sack of ****...

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
          no chick of any value would screw you! lying sack of ****...
          Lol at your ideals of "value". I bet you consider prudeness and a lack of promiscuity to be of some sort of "value".

You know, earlier I was wondering to myself "where's that bary big balz guy gone? he was kinda cool". Now I really wish you'd just hang yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            No. I am a little ***** with that kind of sick stuff. I can't even watch the semi-violent **** where the guy pulls her hair rough or smacks her face.

I got a good laugh outta that!

Comment

Lol at your ideals of "value". I bet you consider prudeness and a lack of promiscuity to be of some sort of "value".

You know, earlier I was wondering to myself "where's that bary big balz guy gone? he was kinda cool". Now I really wish you'd just hang yourself.
              you honestly cant find promiscuity attractive?? if every other man has ploughed that field, there is hardly any point?? i chase the hard to get ones, far more satisfying when you get the prize....

Comment

you honestly cant find promiscuity attractive?? if every other man has ploughed that field, there is hardly any point?? i chase the hard to get ones, far more satisfying when you get the prize....
                For me, prissy chicks are a waste of time, and half of them are terrible at sex. I like a good **** loving chick who knows she wants sex and loves it. But I guess that's just me. Whatever, enjoy your chick with sweater&glasses.

Comment

For me, prissy chicks are a waste of time, and half of them are terrible at sex. I like a good **** loving chick who knows she wants sex and loves it. But I guess that's just me. Whatever, enjoy your chick with sweater&glasses.
                  they dont all wear sweaters and glasses... whores are a great way of building experience but thats all they are good for... you will realise that when your older.(damaged goods)

Comment

they dont all wear sweaters and glasses... whores are a great way of building experience but thats all they are good for... you will realise that when your older.(damaged goods)
                    Glasses can actually be a turn on. Not that you'd no anything about that, mr erectile dysfunction :P

Comment

Glasses can actually be a turn on. Not that you'd no anything about that, mr erectile dysfunction :P
                      some things i just type for ****s and giggles......

Comment

Working...
                      X