This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary AI, 8 minute halves.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by iŠoL View Post
      Are you stoned, Run?

No just saying I was torching.

At some fifa. the L1 + triangle through lob pass.

Pwning.

Like I was just volleying goals in.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Cracker.

Isn't it like 6 am in some parts of Yankland?

Comment

Cracker.

Isn't it like 6 am in some parts of Yankland?
          Yeah I work night shifts at my job. FYI.

I was only talking about the Football game.

But if you want to act like a dick, that's fine.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
              Lescott hasn't been the same since his move to Eastlands. I wouldn't take him. Ledley King and Michael Dawson should have the sub CB places on lockdown. Maybe for a sub left back? But even then we have Baines who is not too bad and a natural left back.

On the Berbatov issue, i think people assume he is a goalscorer and judge him on goals. The times when he has been **** are the times when he gets played up front on his own when Rooney is injured. He is a supporting striker and was arguabley our best player at the start of the season. He is not an out and out goalscorer and is not suited to the 1 up front formation. When he plays with Rooney in a 4-4-2 he links up very well and that's when he is useful to us.

It's up to Fergie whether he wants to keep him, i think he is a firm believer in him but then again bigger better names are calling us. Benzema could well replace him, David Silva is great for a support striker role or to play on the wing though we have loads of wingers who are in top form right now.
              We have Macheda who in my opinion is ready to step up and become a starting member of our team, he scores goals most times he gets a chance, Hernandez just joined and Welbeck is in there too.

Though i think the problem is more in midfield than in attack, we have trouble holding the ball and keeping possession. Michael Carrick is the weak link in our team and he has to go imo unless he wants to warm the bench and try and win his place back (which i would be more than happy for him to do). Bring in Modric or someone who is more dynamic with a bit of creativity imo.
              Agree, Dawson is a better alternative than Upson & Lescott, Baines is a good alternative because even though he lacks a bit of pace, so did Garry Neville(prime), that said Baines is an out and out defender, which i like my fullbacks to be. King im not sure on but like you i would still take a chance on him over Upson, Lescott, pitty Woodgate is not fit and inform because he is a top top defender when fit and onform.

I have a bit of sympathy for Berba in terms of he is playing with another number 10 when he plays with Rooney, plus he has been played on his own uptop and that is just not his game, he wants to come short for the ball, reason i sympathize is because i think Eduardo is a victim of the one man upfront formation, he just cant play in that system and would be better with a partner alongside him, if (Eduardo)he can score goals internationally then he must have the required quality.

Comment

• Capello better not take Heskey.

Comment

Capello better not take Heskey.

Who would ever play Heskey over Defoe?

Explain.

That's just ****ing stupid.

Comment

Capello better not take Heskey.

I think he's gonna pick him.

Personally I would take, Rooney, Crouch, Defoe and Bent.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      Who would ever play Heskey over Defoe?

Explain.

That's just ****ing stupid.
                      Even I think Heskey and Rooney is better than Defoe and Rooney.

Heskey might be a ****, but he's physically one of our best options.

Comment

Working...
                      X