Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it really better to stick to your own (race) where dating or marriage is concerned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Geze said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Ima marry a Pakistani. It's not about the colour of your skin, its about the culture and way of upbringing.

Comment

Date or marry whoever you please. Can't put a race label on love.

Comment

Lol at my parents trying to control my love life.

If your parents can't accept that you love someone from another race, then **** them anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Ima marry a Pakistani. It's not about the colour of your skin, its about the culture and way of upbringing.
            I call Bull**** Wazaa. I say you online tryin to get you a mail order bride from New Delhi. Your secret love for Indians is transparent bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

i hope you find him soon and that you live happily ever after

Comment

I had an ordeal with a Jamaican girl, and her ex boyfriend was a menace. That being stated..............Through threats/force/ and all sorts of ugliness it all seemed to fade away. I could be marked though, who knows.

I will state openly he was a bit scary. I mean he's huge........like 6'6 and has a crew and carries weapons.

He wanted my head on a stake.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Until the colour of a man's skin
                  Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes
                  I say everywhere is war
                  That until that day
                  The dream of lasting peace, world citizenship
                  Rule of international morality
                  Will remain in but a fleeting illusion
                  To be pursued, but never attained

-Bob Marley

Comment

^Yeah I like Black girls.

But what I was going to state, was the guy I described................Narced me out to the cops. (NO joke). He tried everything to **** me over.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

This thread has an American bias from the outset. Race? A Korean friend of mine couldn't even marry a Chinese girl, his family made him break up with her even though he liked her much more than his current Korean fiancee. Many cultures have an extremely narrow definition of an acceptable spouse, none of this racial tribalism (Chinese might as well be Mayan to most Korean parents, and even worse due to long history of cultural conflict).
                      Last edited by Miburo; 12-01-2010, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X