Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins say's he will go down to 160 and fight Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins calling out Mayweather at 160 is just stupid in my opinion. Floyd weighing 150 on fight night shows how small he really is. Hopkins would outweigh Mayweather by as much as 25 pounds or more on fight night. That's not fair. I still think Mayweather would beat Hopkins at 160 after this great win over Canelo. Mayweather should not have to fight so far above his true fighting weight. I think Floyd is small enough to easily fight at 140. Most 140 pounders weigh at least 150 on fight night. Hopkins just wants that big payday. Hopkins is 48 and he has already had so many paydays and been on top for so long. Hopkins was a great fighter with history making accomplishments.His fights are horrible to watch now in my opinion. I wish he would retire. I can't think of a good reason why Mayweather would take that fight. Hopkins is not a champ at middleweight so Mayweather would not even win a middleweight title. Mayweather could make more money fighting several different guys at welterweight.If Hopkins wants another big payday he should just fight Ward instead of saying he will never fight Ward. Why the hell not fight Ward if you won't retire?

Comment

Hopkins doesn't sound good. He should stop boxing. You can hear his voice falling a bit.

Comment

b hop thinks he slick. he ain't calling out ward.

Comment

Why are people making this news? Bernard was joking.

The last time he fought at 160 was 2005 or 2006 against Jermain Taylor...

He now fights at light heavyweight. Are you guys suggesting that after more than half a decade and nearly 50 years old that he can move down 2 weight classes? Dafuq is wrong with you guys?

Comment

Working...
          X