No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Former 112-Pound Titleholder Isidro Perez Dead at 48

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Former 112-Pound Titleholder Isidro Perez Dead at 48

Former flyweight titleholder Isidro Perez has died in Mexico, according to an article posted Wednesday on the World Boxing Council’s website.

“This information was provided by [his] sister … who said that the former champion was found at the Forensic Medical Service in Mexico City,” the article said. “Isidro was disappeared since September and [his family was] worried since he did not charge his monthly pension that Telmex gave him.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

What was he doing at the Forensic Medical Service for 4 months but most importantly, how did he die there at a medical facility?? And how come his family did not know he was at the facility for 4 months??? Doesn't add up unless this is a bad case of grammer which the writer or someone should have caught.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      What was he doing at the Forensic Medical Service for 4 months but most importantly, how did he die there at a medical facility?? And how come his family did not know he was at the facility for 4 months??? Doesn't add up unless this is a bad case of grammer which the writer or someone should have caught.
      The WBC's article said he was missing since September, and that he has been found at the facility. It didn't say how long he'd been at the facility.

Comment

R.I.P Champ

Comment

Terrible. I always hate to hear about such a young person dying.

RIP Isidro.

Comment

So this is the way we start off 2013? I think we had enough losses in 2012!

RIP

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i honestly dont know who he was but RIP champ....

Comment

I heard of him, never saw him...pro @ 14, rough life...may he now have peace..

Comment

Even though I don't know you, Thank you for your contribution to my favorite sport. Rest In Peace Isidro Perez!
                  Last edited by MakeItRain; 01-17-2013, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X