Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner: Highway Robber.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am picking DeMarco. You cannot underestimate this mans grit, and determination to win. Have we seen that from broner?

So like i said, i will give broner his credit, no matter what style he beats DeMarco with.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Great, so Broner is the new Antonio Margarito. I have no problem with that. Hes not the new Floyd Mayweather.
      Is there any nicknames for the Broker nut huggers yet? I know there are fans and then those over the top fanatics, what would a broner fanatic be? Bronerds? Bronards?

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
        Is there any nicknames for the Broker nut huggers yet? I know there are fans and then those over the top fanatics, what would a broner fanatic be? Bronerds? Bronards?
        Lets just call them Bros. They all wear flat brim hats right?

Comment

God I hope Antonio "The Solution" DeMarco fixes the problem!

Comment

I believe I had it 7-3 Ponce. But wasn't surprised they gave it to the undefeated prospect....smh

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
              God I hope Antonio "The Solution" DeMarco fixes the problem!
              The solution is to pressure & be aggressive. Broner froze when u do that! But be careful & dont get Kayoed!

Comment

Only haters would point out two very insignificant fights such as these, but I do understand why a lot of people are hating on Broner. That said, I think he's going to win big tomorrow night and show a lot of you why you shouldn't bet with your hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                  I remember scoring the fight a few months ago and I remember Broner won none of the last 2 rounds. The only round Broner won is the 1st round, some other rounds were close. Watch the last 2 rounds WITHOUT the cheerleading commentary of Teddy Atlas, and you will be very surprised. Cause Broner didnt win the last 2 rounds. Both of the rounds 7 and 8 are somehow close but if anybody won it, it is Quintero
                  That's cool. I didn't watch it with sound. Never do with supposed robberies. If you dislike the guy, I'm sure it's not hard to justify Quintero winning easily, because as I said there is certainly a case for it, but I don't give two ****s about either guy. In my opinion, Broner won the last two easier than Quintero. That's just my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Quintero beat him worse than PDL......and this kid is suppose to be the next "Fighter of the decade" what a joke
                    well the current fighter of the decade was ko'd 2 times early in his career by 2 cabbage farmers..Broner just had 2 close fights and has never been down

Comment

Man ya'll really hate this kid,it'll be funny how ya'll discredit him after Saturday

Comment

Working...
                      X