Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

angulo lost because he punched himself out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
    No excuse, he looked like a zombie on that interview (noche de puņos friday mexican show). He gassed out big time and Kirkland took advantage of it.

Ps.- Actually I think he suffered some level of hypoglycemic shock. He still deserves the defeat tough.
    excuses........

he looked weak & like a zombie going into the fight. he gassed out from a flurry that he does in almost ALL of his fights.

he was "hypoglycemic" shocked?

wtf

this is just sad...........posters here HATE giving credit where credit is due. angulo had his a** beat. nothing less nothing more...........
    Last edited by americanbot; 11-06-2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I give credit to Kirkland for quickly noticing Anguloīs condition and working. Actually Iīm starting to like him because he showed some compassion (He could have gave him a worse beating no problem).
      Last edited by Phantomas; 11-06-2011, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
        I give credit to Kirkland for quickly noticing Anguloīs condition and working. Actually Iīm starting to like him because he showed some compassion (He could have gave him a worse beating no problem).
        you're still making excuses.............

Comment

If all Angulo had in the tank was a two-minute mad burst, then he deserved to lose.

BUT!!!

That wasn't the case. Kirkland took all that Angulo dished out and gave as good as he got, winning the fight on conditioning and power-punching. In the end, Aungulo wasn't prepared to fight the Kirkland that showed up for the fight.

Its that simple ....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            It was one sided for 5 rounds because Angulo was done after the 1st. Kirkland gets credit for staying on him but anyone can see Angulo was throwing mainly arm punches after the 1st round
            Mostly correct imo. But there was a couple of times that Angulo started to cget his legs back and you could see Kirkland take the shots, and bear down and beat Angulo back down.

I called for a late stoppage by Angulo, so I was really impressed to see Kirkland put such a whuppin' on El Perro.

Kirkland should never stray from under supervision of Ann Wolfe again.

Comment

any objective fan can see that el perro punched himself out in round one. no excuse or hate. just plain fact.

Comment

TS is right... That straight right that Angulo landed was the first significant punch either fighter landed BUT Angulo was backing up before that...

And then after he landed the punch, he started coming forward and was hardly landing anything... What's a flurry if it doesn't land? BULL**** I SAY...

And when Kirkland got his wits back, he hurt Angulo bad... Hit him with multiple power punches and putting him down...

During the fight, we saw several times where both fighters looked tired, got a second and third and fourth win...

Its just that when Kirkland caught his win, he landed shots that were meaningful... Angulo came on a couple times after the first and I think he actually hit Kirkland with a couple more right hands that backed Kirkland up... Took an ass whipping either way though

Comment

Kirkland was on Steroids. Thats why he won.

Kirkland used steroids at the same arena, that Nate Campbell used EPO, Steroids to beat Juan Diaz.

Cancun, Mexico does not test for steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by LaMexicanMigra View Post
                    Kirkland was on Steroids. Thats why he won.

Kirkland used steroids at the same arena, that Nate Campbell used EPO, Steroids to beat Juan Diaz.

Cancun, Mexico does not test for steroids.
                    Obviously he is juiced up, but most boxers on this level are anyway... Angulo knew what he was facing (You could never say he got cheated).
                    Last edited by Phantomas; 11-06-2011, 06:06 PM.

Comment

its funny how you all said mike jones "punched himself out" in the soto karass fight but angulo didnt? you morons are hypocrites.

Comment

Working...
                      X