Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been caught having sex in public?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Have you ever been caught having sex in public?

Me and my girl have done things at parks, elementary schools, and colleges but we haven't gotten caught yet. We obviously do these things at night rather than daytime since it's risky during the day. Have you ever gotten caught before? Where was it at? Did the police catch you? Did you go to jail?

I got caught by the cops banging a girl in high school in the back seat of her V.W. Bus parked in an industrial park

One cop was trying to be a hard ass and the other cop was cool and laughing, the dick wanted to take me in and give me a ticket but my dad is a cop on the OCPD also and when they found out everything was cool

And they didn't even tell my dad what happened, the cops take care of their own here in Oklahoma

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
      the cops take care of their own here in Oklahoma
      favoritism amongst people who have more power than any one else isnt necessarily a good thing.

Comment

I once shared a bed with two chicks when I was 16 woke up drunk and horny as hell and these two were in there underwear me being a virgin and all I decided to jack off for some stupid reason I got caught. Tried to act real dumb like I had no idea what they were chatting about. My mate told all my other friends lmao probably the most embarrassing moment of my life. To this day I had no idea what I was thinking.. But no never been caught having sex ever.
        Last edited by Juof; 10-22-2014, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
          favoritism amongst people who have more power than any one else isnt necessarily a good thing.
          Exactly, most of these cops are self serving but get away with it because this is not a major city

And I didn't say it was a good thing I was just stating the facts here in Oklahoma

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
            They didn't let him go for a DUI or anything - they caught him banging a girl in a parking lot. Let's keep things in perspective

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
              I once shared a bed with two chicks when I was 16 woke up drunk and horny as hell and these two were in there underwear me being a virgin and all I decided to jack off for some stupid reason I got caught. Tried to act real dumb like I had no idea what they were chatting about. My mate told all my other friends lmao probably the most embarrassing moment of my life. To this day I had no idea what I was thinking.. But no never been caught having sex ever.
              Pfft...virgins...smh

Comment

I had a large ford van and and parked in a golf course parking lot at 1 am a few blocks from my house. It was pitch black and 15 mins into it, a cop car pulls up and starts knocking on the door to get out. We couldnt get dressed fast enough so i sent the girl in her bra and panties to open the door and they were real cool about it. Said this is a very popular spot for this and just needed to check my license and i could leave.

Also had cop cars pull up to my car while i was getting a BJ many times. They asked what we were doing and i just said hanging out. If they asked me to get out the car, i'd be fcuked lol

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  They didn't let him go for a DUI or anything - they caught him banging a girl in a parking lot. Let's keep things in perspective
                  i dont think it should be more than a verbal warning for anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                    Based on this story and the reaction after that event, I don't think you've ever had sex.

Comment

Working...
                    X