No announcement yet.

Russia Today evens out the BS U.S Propaganda Machine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
    Russia Today is no different than the media here in the U.S.

Both are 90% propaganda with 10% truth in there.

When the U.S went to Iraq the media here was a freaking disgusting joke, I remember Jesse Ventura got silenced for being against the war after he signed a contract for 3 years at MSNBC.
    going to war in Iraq & trying to turn a 3rd world hellhole into a western democracy was stupid, but Jesse Ventura is insane. you'd get filled up with BS propaganda watching RT, but you'd become dumber watching Ventura

Comment

Originally posted by Memuneh View Post
      going to war in Iraq & trying to turn a 3rd world hellhole into a western democracy was stupid, but Jesse Ventura is insane. you'd get filled up with BS propaganda watching RT, but you'd become dumber watching Ventura
      Jesse Ventura makes more sense than those bought out clowns in congress.

Comment

Jesse Ventura makes more sense than those bought out clowns in congress.
        I don't like to defend most in congress, but even they're smart enough to realize the govt has better things to do than drone some crack-out half baked conspiracy nut, or at least be smart enough not to peddle that drivel to the 15 people that think he's a good man to listen to

Comment

I don't like to defend most in congress, but even they're smart enough to realize the govt has better things to do than drone some crack-out half baked conspiracy nut, or at least be smart enough not to peddle that drivel to the 15 people that think he's a good man to listen to
          Relax dude, you acting like Jesse Ventura is David Icke.

Jesse Ventura is just asking questions about ish that the U.S propaganda is not willing to touch.

Comment

Jesse Ventura is just asking questions about ish that the U.S propaganda is not willing to touch.
            everything's groovy, everything's copacetic, no need for me to relax

if Ventura was asking good questions, then there'd be no problems. however, he's an idiot asking stupid-assed questions, Ventura's only a tiny hop, skip & jump in one low-IQ'd small circle from David Icke's dumbassed theories.
            Last edited by Memuneh; 03-06-2014, 12:00 AM.

Comment

everything's groovy, everything's copacetic, no need for me to relax

if Ventura was asking good questions, then there'd be no problems. however, he's an idiot asking stupid-assed questions, Ventura's only a tiny hop, skip & jump in one low-IQ'd small circle from David Icke's dumbassed theories.
              He has asked good questions and maybe some far left field ones no biggie.

Whats its important is where he stands on the issues.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Armed Convict View Post
                  there's 2 sides to every story
                  Then after that, there's the truth.

Comment

Jesse Ventura does exactly the same stuff as David Icke. He makes good money from his wack-a-loon supporters.

Comment

RT is ok.

As far as free media goes, the UK is a gold spot. We get news from all over - France 24, RT, NDTV (India), Geo News (Pakistan), a score of US News channels, Al Jazeera, NHK (Japan), News Africa and more.

I tend to watch BBC and CNN mostly - I do watch Fox now and then for a laugh (O'Reilly Factor) and Al Jazeera as their female staff are stunning.

Comment

Working...
                      X