No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NSAC's Kizer: Marquez, Pacquiao Pass Tests Are Clean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: NSAC's Kizer: Marquez, Pacquiao Pass Tests Are Clean

Those who are content with the level of drug testing among state commissions can rest easy – Juan Manuel Marquez’ sixth round knockout of Manny Pacquiao in Las Vegas will remain intact.

Both fighters tested negative for all banned substances, according to a report from the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

“Steroid and drug test results came back negative for all prohibited substances for (Pacquiao and Marquez),” NSAC Executive Director Keith Kizer said in an e-mail statement in regards to perhaps the most anticipated post-fight drug test results in recent memory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Now why does Arum Roach and Manny want OST , hypocrites thats why !

Comment

Lmaooo ppl were praying that Jmm took drugs so there hero can live on bye bye *******s

Comment

ROTFL @ PAC TURDS!!! LOL hahah!!!! brHAHAH!!!! HAHAHA!!!

MANNY PAC GOT MEXICUTED!!!! HAHAH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU FLIPS GOING TO DO NOW?? I GUESS YOU CAN GO BACK TO WATCHING POOL AND PING PONG!!!

HAHAHAH!!!! LOL!!!! @ PAC TURDS!!!

NO EXCUSES!!! LUCKY PUNCH?? MARQUEZ HIT MANNY WITH THAT SAME PUNCH ALMOST EVERY ROUND!!! WATCH THE FIGHT AGAIN!!!

HAHAH MANNY GOT DROPPED IN THE 3RD AND KTFO IN THE 6TH!!!! HAHAH!!!

MEXICUTED!!!!

Comment

It takes for Manny Pacquiao to get some smelling salt waved across his face for the people to be cool with drug testing. When it was Floyd asking for it, it was nothing more than excuse. Now that the dangers of it have struck one of the sport's favorite sons, now it's a big push??? I guess that's what my man meant when he said he didn't want to risk his health. I know you guys would've rather seen Pacquiao get the tests done. At least if he would've gotten planked, it would've been legit.

Comment

Can't say the same for Berto and Peterson

Comment

cannot wait for roach to kiss Marque's Azz... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
                It takes for Manny Pacquiao to get some smelling salt waved across his face for the people to be cool with drug testing. When it was Floyd asking for it, it was nothing more than excuse. Now that the dangers of it have struck one of the sport's favorite sons, now it's a big push??? I guess that's what my man meant when he said he didn't want to risk his health. I know you guys would've rather seen Pacquiao get the tests done. At least if he would've gotten planked, it would've been legit.
                Read the article the test are clean

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
                  ROTFL @ PAC TURDS!!! LOL hahah!!!! brHAHAH!!!! HAHAHA!!!

MANNY PAC GOT MEXICUTED!!!! HAHAH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU FLIPS GOING TO DO NOW?? I GUESS YOU CAN GO BACK TO WATCHING POOL AND PING PONG!!!

HAHAHAH!!!! LOL!!!! @ PAC TURDS!!!

NO EXCUSES!!! LUCKY PUNCH?? MARQUEZ HIT MANNY WITH THAT SAME PUNCH ALMOST EVERY ROUND!!! WATCH THE FIGHT AGAIN!!!

HAHAH MANNY GOT DROPPED IN THE 3RD AND KTFO IN THE 6TH!!!! HAHAH!!!

MEXICUTED!!!!
                  lay off the crack son...

Comment

well that takes away that excuse...HAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                    X