Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ChinChecker. Worst Chins in boxing. (ATM).DO you guys agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    adamek has one of the best chins in all of boxing.

1. the punch that chad dropped him with was too the body
    2. adamek wasnt hurt he was just off balance when he got hit.
    3. dawson is far from feather fisted, hes careful and doesnt take alot of risks so he doesnt have alot of KOs but he can still punch. when was the last time a dawson opponent wasnt forced to respect his power?

1b. adamek is a very small HW
    2b. vitali is a huge HW
    3b. adamek already took a beating and been softened up by the time vitali started really hurting him.

again, you cant make a list of teh best chins in boxing without adamek, to say he has one of the worst is ******ed.

kirkland doesnt have a bad chin either, its not as great as adameks but to say its amongst the worst in boxing is bull****. he cut too much weight against ishida and got caught cold, in every other fight of his career he showed a dependable and sometimes absolute granite chin.

wlad also has an average chin, not great but not bad either. two of his 3 KO defeats were bcuz of fatigue and bodyshots rather than his chin and the other against a very big puncher. considering the amount of fights hes had i dont think that qualifies him as a weak chinned fighter. if he was sanders would have knocked him out another 3-4 times.

harrison, judah and bute dont deserve to be on this list either. none of them have great or even good chins but they arent bad either.

ppl need to realize there is a grey area between having a glass jaw and a concrete one, ppl act as if a fighter gets hurt or knocked out once his chin is automaticly suspect. but punchers are considered punchers for a reason, they hurt ppl when they land.

if you get knocked out by a fighter who isnt known as a puncher your chin might be suspect, but if you fight a guy known to be a dangerous hitter and get caught with a big shot you are supposed to go down. you might not have a concrete jaw but you dont necessarily have a bad one either just bcuz you cant take the best punch from every fighter in the division.
    That was brilliant broseph

Now defend Amir and Roy's with your 'analysis' I want to hear the 'full barrel' before I dissect this.

Comment

Olympics got a lot of glass jaws ready to be exposed.

If they ever turn pro

Comment

Jermain Taylor should not be on this list.. to be chinny is to be fresh and dropped easily(kirkland against that japanese guy or Khan)

Jermain has been knocked out but it from mainly from his stamina and sheer exhaustion ,I've seen fights where he has taken bombs even from Pavlik in their second fight and he wasn't even phased...

Jt gets knocked out late in fights from accumulation of punch so I wouldn't put him in a chinny list even although he was knocked down in his last fight but still there is no evidence of him being chinny previously and the one punch ko Abraham scored would have ko'd a horse i think most would agree

Comment

Originally posted by arizashakes View Post
          Khan under Ariza took Maidana's power shots, he needs them Ariza shakes.
          Khan did the chicken dance against Maidana .. the ref got involved too much and saved Khan from getting destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by TheChinChecker View Post
            I might be a big ****ing noob when it comes to boxing overall, but when it comes to chins and Anthony Joshua I am a pro.

I don't know much about tactics or Floyd or Pacquaio or Oscar or 'legacies' but I DO KNOW about weak chins.

Kirkland got one of the worst chins in boxing , he will be exposed the very next time he fight a big puncher.

you are a tremendous alt / troll and i endorse your new account.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChinChecker View Post
              That was brilliant broseph

Now defend Amir and Roy's with your 'analysis' I want to hear the 'full barrel' before I dissect this.
              why do you assume i will defend khan and roy? they belong on the list, most of your picks are garbage but roy and khan truly cant take a punch.

that roy is fighting mostly at 200lbs against fighters much naturally bigger than himself doesnt help, but regardless of the weight he just cant take a punch anymore.

khans chin isnt as bad as ppl make it out to be, but it is below average. he can take a decent punch but if he gets caught with a good one hes on queer street. the real problem is you dont even have to hit him that clean to hurt him, any powerful punch he doesnt see will do serious damage.

garcia and prescott arent as big punchers as ppl make them out to be either, garcia in particular. khan just cant take a punch.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr is a lie.

He hid his disgraceful chin by not fighting big punchers. I hope he fights a legit CW next.

Comment

Roy Jones

weight in at 193 against Ruiz. He fights at LHW on fight night around 185.

He lost a whooping 8 pounds. I don't buy the drain excuse, no sir.

Comment

Remove Kirkland from the list. Yesterday we learned that he's only chinny cause of the infamous black vitamin pills.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Remove Kirkland from the list. Yesterday we learned that he's only chinny cause of the infamous black vitamin pills.
                      What is up with all these drug cheats.

Comment

Working...
                      X