Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master P pays $271 child support for 4 kids. It's reported he has $200 to 300 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    It's called maintaining a lifestyle.

If the child grew up in a household where they are accustom to having the finer things in life, why should they be destitute and poor because their parents spilt up?

It is a ridiculous amount, but courts are trying to ensure that the children's transition is a smooth one.

Men with that kind of money shouldn't think with their dicks if they don't wanna use their wallets.

And if the woman is a money grubbing skank, well they picked them. They knew exactly what kind of woman they were getting into bed with, and they enjoyed being with that chick. They get what they pay for, literally.
    I by no means think child support should be that much if you're actually seeing your child or children and supporting them. For a parent to ask for all that money, when the father is doing right is just plain greedy. And shows the kid that their spoiled like can still continue. Getting 50k a month is spoiled; no matter how you flip that script.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
      I by no means think child support should be that much if you're actually seeing your child or children and supporting them. For a parent to ask for all that money, when the father is doing right is just plain greedy. And shows the kid that their spoiled like can still continue. Getting 50k a month is spoiled; no matter how you flip that script.
      I agree that it is excessive. But if the father/mother can afford to pay that much money and provide their child with opportunities that the other parent cannot, then they shouldn't complain.

Comment

make em say UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHH!!!

Comment

Child support is to support the moms then what ever is left after she finishes spending most of it is for the child, which is usually some Dora sneakers and box of fruit loops. No flaw in that system

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
            I agree that it is excessive. But if the father/mother can afford to pay that much money and provide their child with opportunities that the other parent cannot, then they shouldn't complain.
            If they're seeing their kids on a visitation bases then I don't think they're going to go in labor if they don't have that life style for a couple weeks out the month. And with that said; what type of person would strip their kids of everything they got for them when it's time to make them go back to their other parent? haha

Comment

How can a grown man not want to pay for his children to the best of his ability?

There may be issues between the parents but when it comes to the children there should be no BS like this. **** all these biatchazz fathers who can't handle they shiz.

Comment

If they're seeing their kids on a visitation bases then I don't think they're going to go in labor if they don't have that life style for a couple weeks out the month. And with that said; what type of person would strip their kids of everything they got for them when it's time to make them go back to their parents? haha
                My point is if that kid grew up in a big house, with luxuries and safety and security to then take that child and place them in public housing because their parents are no longer together is going to be a shock on that kid.

Who does that? Why would you strip the child of anything and essentially you telling me that the bread-winning parent shouldn't have to maintain the lifestyle they had provided for their child because the romantic relationship with the 'poorer' parent ended is in essence stripping that child of everything the have.

Stop talking in Riddles, Versy, it will only come back to bite you

Comment

Imagine if Bill Gates who see's his kids every other week, has to pay the Texas calculated child support of 20% of your month income. That would be $178,956,971 per month per child. Haha.

Mom!!!! Dad's late on the child support payment again!!! I can't go out looking like this if I don't have that $178 million, I'll look crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    How can a grown man not want to pay for his children to the best of his ability?

There may be issues between the parents but when it comes to the children there should be no BS like this. **** all these biatchazz fathers who can't handle they shiz.
                    I fuking love you, you know that

Comment

Imagine if Bill Gates who see's his kids every other week, has to pay the Texas calculated child support of 20% of your month income. That would be $178,956,971 per month per child. Haha.
                      No. Ahem, monthly income not total net-worth.

Comment

Working...
                      X