2011 Australian Open Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Murray.

Comment

• Sucks to see Rafa get beat due to injury. He could've made history by winning here in the Aussie Open.

Novak - Federer should be good, Novak's been playing great.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONORBOBWEAVE View Post
        War Murray.
        Good man!

Gwarnnnnnnnn Mozza.

Comment

• The Scotsman will have a easier semi final(Ferrer). Novak - Federer on the other hand are going to soften each other up a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
            The Scotsman will have a easier semi final(Ferrer). Novak - Federer on the other hand are going to soften each other up a bit.
            Aye, I just can't see Ferrer having enough to break Murray down. A gruelling five setter would be nice in the other semi. Murray needs to sort his serve out though if he wants to stand any chance of winning the whole thing - it was awful last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Monk View Post
              Aye, I just can't see Ferrer having enough to break Murray down. A gruelling five setter would be nice in the other semi. Murray needs to sort his serve out though if he wants to stand any chance of winning the whole thing - it was awful last night.
              Ferrer - Murray could go 4 sets. Or at least have a close set in there. Ferrer has been playing great this tournament but Andy is on another level but still, Ferrer can give him a bit of a sweat.

Novak - Fed will be WW3...

Comment

• Novak/Fed is gonna be good, can't wait. Gonna have to stay up late to watch that one. Good thing Caroline plays at a good time. Hoping she can make the finals. Li Na has been playing good.

Comment

• Novak has been playing great this tournament, the serb has a positive attitude.

Clijsters/Vera is going to be a close 3 setter. I hope to see Kim and Caroline in the finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                    Novak has been playing great this tournament, the serb has a positive attitude.

Clijsters/Vera is going to be a close 3 setter. I hope to see Kim and Caroline in the finals.
                    Me too. Both girls the past two years have beaten Caroline at the US Open. Rather see her try to get her revenge against Clijsters even though I think that may be the tougher matchup.

Comment

• Id rather see her get beat by Kim than Vera(don't like her for some reason but I'm not denying her talent). Stay up for fed . I am

Comment

Working...
                      X