Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 8.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment on the following members - (Part 8.)

You know I was thinking of skipping it this week, but since all these little user threads are on fire today, this week's 5.

Freedom Fighter

wazaa.

-PANDA-

-The Glove-

dj ♥ (dj emz, dj stones!)

All cool with me. All better than Dorian too.

Comment

Never heard of 'em.

Comment

Freedom fighter- I will pass

Wazaa- funny guy, **** but funny

Panda- my alt

-The Glove- cool dude, got along with him since day 1

DJ- Don't know much about, just that everybody accuses him of being a fag.

Comment

all very good posters

Comment

wazaa.: all-time great poster!

-PANDA-
            : shit poster, childlike and annoying

-The Glove-
            : very good poster

dj ♥ (dj emz, dj stones!)
            : one of my favorites
            Last edited by The Hammer; 11-11-2010, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Freedom Fighter - Extremist

Wazaa - Indian hater and Insects lover

Panda - Cool cat, fights the good fight but talks about himself in the 3rd person

The Glove - Cool

dj emz - Might be ****sexual and hates Jews

Comment

Freedom Fighter- ok guy, but loves klits with a passion and will never accept that they are borig,

wazaa.- straight up OG of boxingscene, shows ****sexual tendencies towards khan but that is just how he rolls, overall top guy.

-PANDA- Big up to Panda ma homie from holland, is gonna bring me over some **** when he visits the u.k (wazaa was too scared to send me ****) is a top poster, started the trend of talking about himself on third person, and is probably a hell of a DJ

-The Glove- dont know him too well but is a solid poster over all, i hate the girl in his gif though, looks like a crack head...

dj ♥ (dj emz, dj stones!)_ straight up vata loco maricon... used to be cool but then went way overboard with the ****sexual fantasies about footbal players... clearly a closet **** but cant hide it very well, over all hes cool though,

top posters overall. no grudges with any of them.

Comment

Freedom Fighter- One of the best on the forum know boxing well

wazaa- funny and one of the baddest *****es posting today but otherwise has underrated knowledge of the sport.

-PANDA- On the drugs probably

-The Glove- No glove no love

dj ♥ (dj emz, dj stones!)- If Ronaldo whipped it out in front of him he just needs to fill in the blank pages of that storyline.

Comment

Freedom Fighter
                    - Is this Tunney? honestly, no disrespect i don't know the kid well at all, but he's a klit fan.

wazaa. - We need more mean muslims like this, the forum would be interesting. Solid poster.

-PANDA- - Has an annoying gif in his sig, it's not funny... somewhat ok poster.

-The Glove- - I didn't like that mediocre bitch you had in your avatar for the longest time, decent poster.

dj ♥ (dj emz, dj stones!) - Tries to hide behind beautiful women in his avatar and sig regardless if certain Football(futbol,soccer, lolz) players give him a boner, wtf?

Comment

Working...
                    X