No announcement yet.

Donaire wants no part of Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire wants no part of Rigo

listen this guy keeps repeating rigondeux hasn't fought anyone e's a nobody he's a boring fighter. then he goes around and fights arce. arce is old and holds NO BELT.

who's rigondeux? he holds the WBA belt

Arce held 0 BELTS and got his ass beat by that puerto rican in his previous fight then weaseled his way out of the fight

donaire can keep trying to fool the public with these lame ass excusses but at thte end of the day donaire hasn't even made an attempt to fight rigo nor does he want any part of him.

oh, hey look its this thread again.

Comment

He's going to fight Rigondeaux in 2013, bet on it.

As for Arce, Donaire got a career high payday, his first million dollar purse fighting him, so it's easy for a poster on a boxing forum to criticize Donaire when you're not the one getting paid. But I'm sure most everyone here would turn down a million bucks because everyone on NSB is balling out of control!

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
        He's going to fight Rigondeaux in 2013, bet on it.

I think you don´t know it so I´m gonna quote Donaire from an interview after the Arce fight:

"126 Here I come"

No joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
          I think you don´t know it so I´m gonna quote Donaire from an interview after the Arce fight:

"126 Here I come"

No joke.
          He said if the Rigo fight can't be made, and also Mares, then he would move to 126.

Philstar.com “That’s [Donaire-Rigondeaux] the fight I want to happen, but I know not to wait for anyone. If they can’t make the fight happen, then I’ll move up in weight [to featherweight].”

Comment

This **** is getting old.....

Comment

This is stupid, Rigo would get his chance (If Arum doesn't kill it), so let the fight build up a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by PhooLzRUs View Post
                oh, hey look its this thread again.

pretty much...same yap, different day

Comment

People are really reaching when they say he is ducking Rigo.

What will they say when he ko's Rigo? These people will just continue to hate on him, and it's no coincidence the same ones hating on Nonito hate on another Filipino boxer, is it a connection?

Nonito vs. Mares is the fight that makes the most sense, Mares and Nonito are the two best guys who fought the best, Rigo hasn't fought anybody to be honest. Mares resume ****s on Rigo's.

If Nonito got rocked by Marroquin and hurt the way Rigo was there would be a ****storm on here with haters saying ohhhhh I told you Nonito was overrated who gets rocked by a scrub like Marroquin!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    pretty much...same yap, different day
                    merry christmas ninong mak! no need to giftwrap my sacramento jersey! wheres your godson LHT ?

Comment

Working...
                    X