Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I turned 41 yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, Rockin'. That's one cool gift from your mom.

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

Happy Birthday Rockin'.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            Yes so I hit 41 yesterday and my mom brings over this thing called Dragon, I put it my computer is started it up. Basically what it does is I dictate into a microphone and it writes out everything that I say. Everything that I have written has been written without me having to type anything, it's really cool. This thing should be really interesting in getting my thoughts out. Just seems that a lot of times that I write I lose the thought because I'm trying to catch up with typing but I think this will change it that. Overall it was a good birthday, didn't do much but still just getting out was nice. I did buy an animation program so I am hoping to have something up for you soon. Yeah, I did this whole thing without touching the keyboard..... Rockin'
            Happy Birthday Rockin my good man. May you be blessed with many more birthdays to come.

Comment

Happy birthday

Comment

Happy Birthday mister, and many, many more .......... BL

Comment

Happy birthday man.

You will have to let me know how accurate it is, as I've done a lot of talk to text for years with my phones and sometimes it's stubborn and gives me some crazy translations.

Many more to come for you, Rockin!

Comment

happy birthday rockin!!!! hey does this dragon thing help with grammer? my grammer sucks & it was a miracle i graduated from high school so it sounds like somethiing i could use. i have a very deep & raspy voice so when i talk to a computer on a phone i get " i didn't undertsand, can you say it again" audimated answering machines never understand what i'm saying so if i said " i think that was a great fight!" it would probably type it out looking something like this...kjqerbkjfbwqkjqbqjbwqjwbj bwmcn wscws cmc d.c dnc cm....lol!

Comment

Can I still wish you a happy birthday even though I've never laced 'em up?

Comment

Working...
                      X