No announcement yet.

Band Pvssy Riot sentenced to 2 years for making fun of Putin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    This is just plain wrong. Those girls are going to some of the worlds worst prisons on earth for protesting!!!! Im so sick of this ****.
    They protested by cutting down a cross/landmark with a chainsaw, topless. There is a video on it.

I don't see the injustice here. I really don't and I'm not even in the slightest bit religious

Comment

Stupid Feminazi's

Comment

The Russian Orthodox Church is the most corrupted, twisted religious (if you can even call it that) institution on earth.

I could post plenty of material but it would all be in Russian so it would serve little purpose for this forum...

Some think Islam can be backwards.......wait till you see the **** going down with the Russian Orthodox Church...

Its a political institution first and foremost and the things that they do dont fit any definition of Christianity...

Not that I agree with what these girls did, it was wrong...But the Christian way is to forgive.

But please dont paint the Church as an innocent victim.
        Last edited by Banderivets; 08-18-2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
          The Russian Orthodox Church is the most corrupted, twisted religious (if you can even call it that) institution on earth.

I could post plenty of material but it would all be in Russian so it would serve little purpose for this forum...

Some think Islam can be backwards.......wait till you see the **** going down with the Russian Orthodox Church...

Its a political institution first and foremost and the things that they do dont fit any definition of Christianity...

Not that I agree with what these girls did, it was wrong...But the Christian way is to forgive.

But please dont paint the Church as an innocent victim.
          From what I understand the Russian Orthodox Church is Tsarist politically so it's not exactly an icon for human liberty. While the Tsars may well have been preferable to the Communists it was still a bastion of authoritarianism and repression just like the odious Bolsheviks that replaced them.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            couldn't give a crap about these worthless chavs either. russians don't sympathize with rude, classless hippies. word is they have been doing this stunt for years now without consequence. this time they broke the rules, now they pay.
            Preach brother!

Comment

Anybody who doesnt support chicks going topless to fight against tyranny is gay, plain and simple

Comment

anybody believe the rumor that vladimir putin is actually the richest man in the world? people say all of his secret and not so secret oil holdings from different russian oil companies make him the richest in the world.

Comment

The richest men in the world are those who PRINT the money. Read a book sometimes please.

The women committed unlawful acts. They have been known to pull stunts like this in the past yet are more or less ignored. They just got hit by a deadend. Imagine somebody playing in an American stadium and burning the US flag at the same time. Im not sure if folks will be happy with that stunt.

However if you are stupid enough to attract attention by whatever manner, then by all means prepare to face the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
                    The richest men in the world are those who PRINT the money. Read a book sometimes please.

The women committed unlawful acts. They have been known to pull stunts like this in the past yet are more or less ignored. They just got hit by a deadend. Imagine somebody playing in an American stadium and burning the US flag at the same time. Im not sure if folks will be happy with that stunt.

However if you are stupid enough to attract attention by whatever manner, then by all means prepare to face the consequences.
                    They wouldn't be sentenced to two year's in PRISON.

I think that is the point.

Comment

25 years ago they would have gotten 20 years and not a single person in the world would have heard about it or them. I'm not completely sure they were protesting or just making an attempt at publicizing themselves for capital gains. I'm sure they knew the risks they were taking and what they were doing...they new what country they were in and that they were going to pay. They will appeal the case and when it finally comes around they will probably be released before the 2 years. They have already gotten credit for the 1/2 year they have been locked up. You're not going to take on Putin in Russia publicly and not get hurt. They wanted to be martyrs and have a pussy riot...good luck to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X