Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Ortiz Upset: We've Got Sept. 15 Alone Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    Your right, the only game it shows on their website is the SEC game of the week and that is at 3:30 eastern time so that does give them an opening to showcase boxing on Sept. 15 if they wanted to.
    After the BS fights Top Rank has put on recently (Abril/Rios, Pac/Bradley to name a few) Arum is really going to talk **** when Golden Boy put on a fantastic card last night. Sucks for Ortiz, but the fans got some entertaining bouts.
    I hope Golden Boy goes ahead with the CBS card (Showtime is part of the CBS corporation), would love to hear Arum's reaction then.
    http://www.cbssports.com/cbssports/s...ollegefootball

Yep, no CBS game saturday night. This would be perfect for CBS.

Comment

Too bad Canelo can't be on the Chavez undercard against a top fighter and then the winners go against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        He's been exposed so much over the years that he has a permanent tan. From Arum's acute comment about paying Ortiz millions, it can be assumed that he is well aware that every blink is closely watched and scooped up by the unwashed, illiterate, ignorant louts who compose the great majority of his critics.
        Edgarg.... the Chavez JR, Martenez Fight looking Better all The Time,
        and GBP, just DEMONSTRATED what Rank Ametuers they are!!!

Comment

They'll find some bum no has ever heard of for some time to replace Ortiz.

Comment

Does Arum even care about boxing?

It's always just a 1-up game from him. Just die already you old man.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              He's been exposed so much over the years that he has a permanent tan. From Arum's acute comment about paying Ortiz millions, it can be assumed that he is well aware that every blink is closely watched and scooped up by the unwashed, illiterate, ignorant louts who compose the great majority of his critics.
              Look at this tool!

I guess that creates a nice balance considering the lot he has defending his every fuk up.

Comment

I don't like Bob Arum all that much but GBP is forcing the sept 15 date they need to just give up unless they can get Cotto to fight Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                  Edgarg.... the Chavez JR, Martenez Fight looking Better all The Time,
                  and GBP, just DEMONSTRATED what Rank Ametuers they are!!!
                  My appologies to GBP, they put on a great card, last night and often!

Comment

Working...
                  X