No announcement yet.

Ever lose your composure at work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever lose your composure at work?

Have you ever been so annoyed or angry with someone at work, customer or coworker that you just lost your cool and got real with them?
    I know I'm not the only one who's yelled at a client or headbutted a coworker.
    What's the craziest situation you've found yourself in at work?

Originally posted by HollaHolla View Post
    Have you ever been so annoyed or angry with someone at work, customer or coworker that you just lost your cool and got real with them?
    Yes, loads of times, most recently with the ,manager, who is a spineless prick, doesn't help out his employees at all, he called me up for a disciplinary, and i hit him with everything that is wrong in my company, i ruined him, it ended up with him storming out of the meeting room, and i chased him down the corridor saying 'why don't you listen to people when they have an opinion?' !! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
      Yes, loads of times, most recently with the ,manager, who is a spineless prick, doesn't help out his employees at all, he called me up for a disciplinary, and i hit him with everything that is wrong in my company, i ruined him, it ended up with him storming out of the meeting room, and i chased him down the corridor saying 'why don't you listen to people when they have an opinion?' !! Lol.
      LOL feels good to let it out every once in a while.
      Sounds like your boss shouldn't be the one in charge if he can't handle constructive criticism.

Comment

that only happens during happy hour...never in the office

Comment

Terry tate office linebacker.

Remember this?
          Be so cool if I could do it in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            that only happens during happy hour...never in the office
            LOL, mine couldn't wait till then Mak.
            Co-worker threw somethin at me, I was seein red so I rushed him, punched him in the stomach then he grabbed my arms so I headbutted him lol. Oddly enough we became really good friends after that incident.

Comment

Yeah, happen sometimes..

Comment

Yes i assaulted another employee at my firm and i was later fired....... I was completely paranoid from smoking weed 24/7 and thought the man was talking behind my back so i belted him one. did i feel stupid when i realized what was wrong with me......
                Last edited by Gorgeous George; 12-13-2009, 05:40 PM.

Comment

My last job where I worked for someone else was an oil rig. I was on probation which meant I got to do all the work while everyone else got high. I broke my hand one night so I was working a little slower than normal and we were breaking down the rig which I'd never done before so I asked how to do something they told me to stop being a dumb motherfucker and figure it out. So I threw a hammer at them. I also had a manager tell me to quit talking to her like she was stupid so I told her quit being fucking stupid. When I was 16 I had a truck driver tell me Id never do anything more than work at a convenience store because he didnt understand sales tax so I punched him in the chin. Theres been quite a few more which is why I dont work for people.

Comment

LOL feels good to let it out every once in a while.
                    Sounds like your boss shouldn't be the one in charge if he can't handle constructive criticism.
                    Exactly, and everybody feels the same about him, he is a spineless twat.

Comment

Working...
                    X