Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death Penalty For Treason?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's easy to say you're not for the death penalty. That's an easy stance to take when trying to walk the moral high-ground.

But what if somebody raped, tortured, and brutally murdered your children? your family?

It's an applicable form of justice that should be an option, and reserved for those who commit the most heinous, and dastardly acts of violence against humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      Call me a f**ktard or a tard all you want but dont ever accuse me of reading the Daily Mail you crusty skidmark
      So the idea of Jihadi John being brought back to the UK to spend the rest of his days in our cosy jails was thought up all by yourself?

Congrats on being even more of a 'tard than i thought you were.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        I'm not an advocate of the death penalty but it bothers me that "jihadis" can return to Europe from Syria like nothing has happened.
        One of those pricks got caught coming back at Dover. That Roy Jones Jr twat thinks they will all get bombed or something? lol Where, bombed in Dover? haha

We will seeing lots of those terrorists coming back soon. Some of them were radicalized in prison. We gonna send them back there so they can radicalize a new bunch?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          So the idea of Jihadi John being brought back to the UK to spend the rest of his days in our cosy jails was thought up all by yourself?

Congrats on being even more of a 'tard than i thought you were.
          One prick already tried coming back of his own accord. The guy filmed himself holding severed human heads. Who knows what goes through these f**kers minds.

Get your head out your ass you f**king moron, and outta my thread while youre at it

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            One of those pricks got caught coming back at Dover. That Roy Jones Jr twat thinks they will all get bombed or something? lol Where, bombed in Dover? haha

We will seeing lots of those terrorists coming back soon. Some of them were radicalized in prison. We gonna send them back there so they can radicalize a new bunch?
            No ya twat, i said i think Jihadi John will get bombed.

Bombed in Syria, ya know, from the daily air strikes which are being landed on ISIS.

One is bound to land on Jihadi John's forehead soon enough. More likely than him being brought back here like you said ya silly ****.

Comment

Woman: Are you in favour of the death penalty?

Alan Partridge: Yes, for treason and murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                No ya twat, i said i think Jihadi John will get bombed.

Bombed in Syria, ya know, from the daily air strikes which are being landed on ISIS.

One is bound to land on Jihadi John's forehead soon enough. More likely than him being brought back here like you said ya silly ****.
                Your boring me....... f**k off

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
                  It absolutely does.

Until the barbarity humanity has exhibited ceases to exist, then there needs to be a force that matches fire with fire.

Does the current death penalty module used by USA belong in a civilized (or any) society? No.
                  The only thing the death penalty really accomplishes is revenge. Murder is wrong but two wrongs don't make it right and sends the wrong message. The death penalty is horrible and should be abolished in America.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    The only thing the death penalty really accomplishes is revenge. Murder is wrong but two wrongs don't make it right and sends the wrong message. The death penalty is horrible and should be abolished in America.
                    if some dirt bag hurt one my kids revenge is all I would want

two negatives will always add up to a positive

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      if some dirt bag hurt one my kids revenge is all I would want

two negatives will always add up to a positive
                      f**k yeah!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X