Keane leaves Sunderland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keane leaves Sunderland

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...nd/7764671.stm

Strange by keane, i thought they were good enough to consolidate this season. He must not fancy it.

I will miss keane. one of my favorite players growing up. could be up there as best midfielder in prem.

Comment

The eyes of a killer.

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...nd/7764671.stm

Strange by keane, i thought they were good enough to consolidate this season. He must not fancy it.
        Holy crap. Come on Keane. Come back to Forest!! We started your career for the best. You owe us. Take us back to the premiership.

Seriously though, the crap he's been taking is attrocious. Before he was there, Sunderland were going nowhere in the Championship, yet he takes them up, succesfully stays up in their first return to the top flight, suddenly has a struggling start this year, and the board were giving him a few games to make ammends. Sickening.

What's your take on this Chunk??

Comment

Good, i hate the thick mick, and I hate sunderland, I hope the go down.
          Last edited by col Blake; 12-05-2008, 11:03 AM.

Comment

The guy spent a **** load of money on **** players, was only a matter of time before this happened.

Comment

People are moaning as if Keane did nothing there. When he joined they were at the bottom of the Championship. He then went on to win the Championship and Promotion and stayed in the premiership the following year.

Comment

I think he done a great job at Sunderland. I hope Sunderland stay up this season.

Comment

Keane is a petulant ****. I hope he gets run over tommorrow.

Comment

Working...
                  X