No announcement yet.

The Official NFL 2014-2015 Season Page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sheppirino View Post
    In my league he did. Maybe this league has a messed up point system or something. I ain't complaining.
    Yep, that sounds like a messed up point system to me. Most leagues he got like 23 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Yep, that sounds like a messed up point system to me. Most leagues he got like 23 points.
      Come to think of it the last time I played FF it was with Yahoo sports. Teams would average 100-120 points on a good day. There wasn't a bonus system either. Now I'm playing FF with RealTime Fantasy Sports. It has a bonus system where it awards teams with extra points for all kinds of reasons ranging from every 100 yards, receptions, sacks etc.. Teams are averaging 160 points in this league.
      Last edited by Sheppirino; 09-16-2014, 05:33 AM.

Comment

• I am having trouble deciding. Which Defense should I start next week. Seattle or Houston. Seattle plays denver and Houston plays the NYG. It's tough because of what that defense seattle has displayed in the super bowl.

Comment

• If the Vikings get rid of Adrian Peterson, they are stupid.

Comment

• Peterson barred from all Vikings activities and put on the exempt list. Hardy voluntarily goes on the exempt list.

Comment

• Another player arrested. Cardinals RB Jonathan Dwyer for aggravated assault of 27 year old woman and 18 month old child.

He went for the double score. **** Rice and Peterson, he's a man's man, he beats both at the same time.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...avated-assault

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Another player arrested. Cardinals RB Jonathan Dwyer for aggravated assault of 27 year old woman and 18 month old child.

He went for the double score. **** Rice and Peterson, he's a man's man, he beats both at the same time.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...avated-assault
                A few guys around this forum would be damn proud of old Mr. Dwyer.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  A few guys around this forum would be damn proud of old Mr. Dwyer.
                  I think the Cardinals acted quickly on this. All thats left is for SF to act on McDonald. But they never punish their players.

Comment

• @Brushmyhair...your offense played a flawless game, man. That was something else. Even the Broncos' ATG offense couldn't dink and dunk on our defense as well as Rivers did. And who the hell gave Antonio Gates the fountain of youth. He was giving it to our LB'ers. Anyways, good game, man. Your team is looking to make some waves this season

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      @Brushmyhair...your offense played a flawless game, man. That was something else. Even the Broncos' ATG offense couldn't dink and dunk on our defense as well as Rivers did. And who the hell gave Antonio Gates the fountain of youth. He was giving it to our LB'ers. Anyways, good game, man. Your team is looking to make some waves this season
                      I hope so. Hopefully we can get back to beating Peyton Manning on a consistent basis like we have been doing his whole career. And it is time to get National Attention. Though I think Skip Bayless is an Idiot, He is a believer in this Chargers team and that is good enough for me. They will continue to sleep on us till we are on top. We have retaken California as the number 1 football team. We did something that the fortywhiners won't do all season, Beat Seattle. Seattle finishes the rest of their schedule with 15 wins. If they lose one more game, It will be to Carolina.

Comment

Working...
                      X