Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all the people who say Broner deserves respect after saturday night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone post the gif of Broner acting hurt when the headbutt happened. That's my favorite part if the fight. Broner rolling around on the canvas

Comment

If he stopped the nonsense after the fight was over, stayed for the interview, showed public respect to Maidana, the fans, etc., then he would have received some respect. But that didn't happen did it?

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
        Having a lot of heart is faking an injury to get your opponent DQ’d? I never knew.

dont watch that jloro cat... hes been going hard on damage control in every thread defending broner... its truly disgusting

anyways p turtle... were you on fnc before against intoccabile?

Comment

Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
          dont watch that jloro cat... hes been going hard on damage control in every thread defending broner... its truly disgusting

anyways p turtle... were you on fnc before against intoccabile?
          Most likely. I’m the same pturtle who has videos up on youtube. Those were the good old days haha.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
            He fought hard for twelve rounds, maybe even with a broken jaw. He got hurt and dropped a couple of times, and he was still fighting toe to toe. He even pressed forward against Maidana and hurt Maidana a couple of times. Broner knew he needed a knockout out, admitted it in the corner, and was looking for it in the last 2-3 rounds. He didn't quit, fought with heart, and fought with a broken jaw.

He gets my respect, he gets Maidana's respect, he gets Robert Garcia's respect, he gets many prize fighter's respect. But, he doesn't get your respect. If you understood what conditions he was fighting under, then you would respect him.
            Fighting hard for 12 rounds is what he getting paid millions to do. And he tried not fight hard for 12 rounds when he faked an injury.

Comment

I find it funny how people try to act like he has so much heart when he was clearly looking for a way out.

on top of that bs in the second round and all the elbowing/forearms

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                I disagree with this type of thinking. And it's nothing against you but more against that type of mentality.

Let me put it this way, should every president be respected just because they are presidents. Should every basketball player be respected just because they are basketball players? Or should we take in consideration what they are doing with their position in order to give them our respect?

I believe a person earns his respect with his actions, not with his position. Regardless of the field he is in.
                well said !!!

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
                  Having a lot of heart is faking an injury to get your opponent DQ’d? I never knew.
                  he fought his heart out. his ring iq is off the chart. i despise him for acting coz it was the left hook after the butt that hurt him, not the butt itself.

but he still continue fighting and still try to win, what else does we want on a fighter? he even hit marcos after the bell. that is dirty and can warrant a DQ but it would be better than an L. he got away with it and he had an advantage entering the 12. he knows every trick just to get that W, it's just marcos' will that night can't be denied..

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    Any and every Prize fighter should be respected. You look pathetic writing him and Matthysse off for losing.
                    Bit unfair to put Matthysse in the same bracket as Broner, he didn't feign injury, complain to the referee incessantly or take cheapshots.

I like both fighters but Broner behaved poorly, he needs to grow up.

Comment

He gets nothing in my book, he is a piece of ****, and got what he was owed for all his bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X